Default Ebony Maw runs the TK Gauntlet

How far does Ebony Maw make it as he fights in each round of increasing difficulty? He's restored to full health at the beginning of each round.

Round:
    1. E.T. and Matilda
    2. Eleven (Stranger Things) and Jodie w/ Aiden (Beyond: Two Souls)
    3. Prue Halliwell (TK powers only) and Nick Gant (Push)
    4. Supreme Leader Snoke and Palpatine
    5. Carrie White (composite any and all versions) and Andrew (Chronicle)
    6. Sylar (TK only) and Matrix Neo
    7. John Murdoch (Dark City) and Lucy (at 99%)
    Last edited by Sophicles; 05-15-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Mighty Member

Is this comic or MCU Ebony Maw? Since all of the opponents are TV and film, I will go with MCU.
    In that case, I would say he dies at Snoke and Palpatine. I think his direct TK feats are better, but Snoke specifically has faced off against another TK user and dominated her. Rey is either even with (see the Last Jedi) or above (the Force Awakens) Kylo Ren, and he was able to stop a blaster bolt in mid flight. Snoke toyed with her when she went for her lightsaber. Ebony Maw has no feats of overcoming the TK of another. On the other hand, Snoke and Palpatine have nothing on the scale or multitasking that EM displayed in IW, so an alternate interpretation is equally valid.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    On the other hand, Snoke and Palpatine have nothing on the scale or multitasking that EM displayed in IW,.
    I get the impression that using the force is hard, even for masters. It takes a lot of concentration, hence them not being able to multitask much with it, and them mostly using it in simple bursts, especially when in battle. Ebony Maw, on the other hand, is very much a comicbook psionic, able to use TK as easily as an extra hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I get the impression that using the force is hard, even for masters. It takes a lot of concentration, hence them not being able to multitask much with it, and them mostly using it in simple bursts, especially when in battle. Ebony Maw, on the other hand, is very much a comicbook psionic, able to use TK as easily as an extra hand.
    That's why I made it 2 on 1. Multi-tasking seems to be Ebony Maw's strength - he could even sense attacks form behind like when Peter parker was trailing him.