Strong Guy
    Doc Samson
    Rhino
    Wendigo
    She Hulk
    Warpath

Who takes it?

Warpath get his knives?

Otherwise Strong Guy given that his power will be increasing as this fight goes on just for how his powers work for being physically hit, unless he's taken to the point of a heart attack, seems like he'd have an edge here.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, Warpath is probably the weakest and least durable, but has by far the best weapons if he's got them and is roughly the best fighter. Definite edge.

Strong Guy, as stated by Pen, has the perfect powerset to handle brawlers is not really going to get taxed to heart attack status here unless EVERYONE dogpiles him, so he'd be the next favorite: it's like shooting Bishop or Carol Danvers with energy blasts. Physical abuse is just a snack to the guy.

Outside of those two, I guess Sasquatch - if we take his showing against the Thing at face value - or She Hulk. He's got a big reach edge and claws, so him I suppose, in third place after the two above.

Does Shulkie have Hulk-style regen? Because if so, she’s going to be hella difficult to keep down.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Does Shulkie have Hulk-style regen? Because if so, she’s going to be hella difficult to keep down.
    I don't recall her ever showing it on Bruce's level, or really, ever having much made of it at all, but I can't claim to master all of her appearances or anything. A quick Google showed Wiki sites that claim she has it, but don't give issue citations.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

How strong is Shulkie these days?

Her powers kind of went a bit weird recently if I recall right. Was that an upgrade or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    How strong is Shulkie these days?

Her powers kind of went a bit weird recently if I recall right. Was that an upgrade or anything?
    She recently got an upgrade yeah. She is all grey skinned with green tiger stripes lol. Not sure if she's lost it or not.

I don't have any really good fears for her other than fighting evenly against Jane Thor.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    She recently got an upgrade yeah. She is all grey skinned with green tiger stripes lol. Not sure if she's lost it or not.

I don't have any really good fears for her other than fighting evenly against Jane Thor.
    Given that Jane Thor was doing wild stuff like denting adamantium with her grip, that's pretty up there.

How even are we talking here?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Given that Jane Thor was doing wild stuff like denting adamantium with her grip, that's pretty up there.

How even are we talking here?
    Eh. Even enough. I mean, Jane wasn't doing anything esoteric. Just standard bashing, accompanied by the whole "don't make me do this!" dialogue until it was interrupted by civilian stuff.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

How well known is Strong Guy's limit? I mean, the other people could very well just team up and punch him a lot until he goes down and then settle things with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    How well known is Strong Guy's limit? I mean, the other people could very well just team up and punch him a lot until he goes down and then settle things with each other.
    He can absorb like... 1 or 2 class 100 blows before it overtaxes his heart.
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Strong Guy lost a fight against Thing pretty conclusively in X-Factor. I offer no commentary on its validity but it happened.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Not Hulk level but pretty good, when Wendigo slashed her stomach she healed pretty quickly to fastball special Wolverine through Wendigo.

Shulkie can go to first-tier strong class if pushed into savage mode but loses control. Not sure who finishes this but I got a feeling Rhino goes down first.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Rhino gets pretty wrecked, pretty quickly. He's in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Strong Guy lost a fight against Thing pretty conclusively in X-Factor. I offer no commentary on its validity but it happened.
    I mean Strong Guy is probably on steroids (just look at the name) and we all know what that means, so it comes as no surprise that the Thing is too much to handle.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan