Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Does cyclops hate clones

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    Mr. Sinister had confirmed Rachel and as Scott children. I have to find that book, but they show Scott family tree and you see both of them there.
    No need...

Last edited by ZNOP; 07-21-2014 at 07:41 PM.

BANNED

Uncanny X-Men #544

I have it

And, even with this... Many would argue that Mr. Sinister was wrong based on what Ahab claimed DoFP which is the only theory the detractors have as an argument -- despite the fact(s) that I have proven more than once that Ahab was guessing because he didn't know that Rachel was the current host to the Phoenix Force!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Plus I heard that Rachel can rewrite her dna so even "if" the fan theory of Scott not being her biological father doesn't really matter, does it?
    That is still debatable... Because, if that's the case then so can most shape-shifters as they do so on a molecular level... And, we all know that Rachel's TK, as well as her brother's and their mother's worked on the molecular level too. So, If Mystique changes into an "Zebra" is she no longer Mystique? What about Megan Braddock?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-21-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Spectacular Member

Who cares who donated the seed in an alternate universe? Even if it was Scott, it wouldn't be Scott. Who does she call Dad?

Don't get suckered into arguing about things that, in the end, don't matter.

I think scott wouldn't be cool with the hans

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePriest View Post
    Who cares who donated the seed in an alternate universe? Even if it was Scott, it wouldn't be Scott. Who does she call Dad?

Don't get suckered into arguing about things that, in the end, don't matter.
    Your preaching heresy to an Acolyte of the Church?!?

Apparently, your unaware that doesn't work on any of us

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Plus I heard that Rachel can rewrite her dna so even "if" the fan theory of Scott not being her biological father doesn't really matter, does it?
    The worse part about this is that the trolls cling on that to say "Well, der, she der changed her der DNA into Scotts from (Insert troll father here). See, Im'm still deright"
    I assume trolls say der a lot.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Naturally, you assume correctly, Mr. Brightside

Spectacular Member

But really, what does it matter what her DNA reads? She remembers one Scott Summers as her father and has obviously chosen to treat 616 Scott as family as well. Finding out that it was really Sinister, Mr. Clean, Toad, or just some random fellow on the street would in no way invalidate her choice of in the matter nor her memories of Alternate Scott.

Any change of her genetic lineage would in no way reflect poorly on her or the Scott from either universe. The genetic father and Alternate Jean on the other hand...

Well that would have implications wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    There seems to be two clans of the summers family
    Xaviers clan of the summers,
    cyclops havok and vulcan adam-x and there children.

Then the second clan seems to be sinisters summers family from
    the hans, xraven stryfe, black womb,, nate grey to sinister clones ,miss sinister ,and gambit etc.
    ;
    So should cyclops clan accept sinisters clan with open arms are they brothers ,sisters ,children or just worthless clones

J

Please tell me where this is all from

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    You answered... But, not the actual query!
    I answered your question. You asked why she shouldn't feel the same way about 616 Jean and Scott as she does about 811 Jean and Scott and my answer was because they are different people. They are different people because they had different experiences despite having the same DNA.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    I answered your question. You asked why she shouldn't feel the same way about 616 Jean and Scott as she does about 811 Jean and Scott and my answer was because they are different people. They are different people because they had different experiences despite having the same DNA.
    So, then you agree that genetically -- Rachel is indeed a the alternate daughter of Scott Summers and Jean Grey although from the 811 timeline -- And, that Scott Summers and Jean Grey of 811 are genetically the same as their 616 counterparts, no?

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePriest View Post
    But really, what does it matter what her DNA reads? She remembers one Scott Summers as her father and has obviously chosen to treat 616 Scott as family as well. Finding out that it was really Sinister, Mr. Clean, Toad, or just some random fellow on the street would in no way invalidate her choice of in the matter nor her memories of Alternate Scott.

Any change of her genetic lineage would in no way reflect poorly on her or the Scott from either universe. The genetic father and Alternate Jean on the other hand...

Well that would have implications wouldn't it?
    Please, if you will. Read carefully the dialog between Mr. Sinister and Sienna Blaze... And, his final conclusion.

That's right "-- one that at some point diverted from the Summer's timeline on this Earth!"

Oh, and for the record, that divergence just happened to be DoFP
    The Uncanny X-Men 141-142 (Jan, 1981).
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-21-2014 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]

So, then you agree that genetically -- Rachel is indeed a the alternate daughter of Scott Summers and Jean Grey although from the 811 timeline -- And, that Scott Summers and Jean Grey of 811 are genetically the same as their 616 counterparts, no?
    Yes Rachel is the daughter of 811 Jean and Scott who have the same DNA as 611 Jean and Scott. My point was they lived different lives and in so doing are in fact different people. There is probably some dude in an alternate universe with my DNA who is a complete and utter douche (I am an incomplete douche by comparison) because he grew up under different circumstances. It is both nature and nurture that makes us who we are.

There are certainly some people who may still feel a kinship to their alt reality parents but then there are others who may think getting too close to their alt reality parents would be in some way dishonoring their real parents. I suspect Rachel is someone in the middle as it relates to this spectrum from an in universe perspective. From a meta perspective, it's probably a function of whichever writer is writing her at the moment.
    Last edited by remydat; 07-21-2014 at 10:29 PM.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

there is no doubt that cable and nate have the same genetic, it was confirmed in the cable solo, when exodus was hunting nate to absorb his psy energy. If I remember correctly they also touched and shared memories of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Please tell me where this is all from
    Weaponx series and the xmen and spiderman series from a few years ago