Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pick two and the rest will try to kill yiu

Not sure if this has been done before but you get two of following groups of animals and must face the rest in the arena.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

There is some difficulty in some of the matchups. The eagles are only going to be REALLY effective against the solo hunter and the rats, but only the grizzlies would be MAYBE adequate defense against them, and they'd otherwise tear the crap out of ME.

I guess taking the eagles and the grizzlies? Eagles can take out the hunter, and can be interfering as hell against the other preds, letting the grizzlies kill them without too much risk. Grizzlies are vastly superior one on one to every other creature here, but any losses would be death. Crocs are not suited to dealing with bears, really, nor are lions.

Seeing as I’m not bulletproof, I’ll go for the hunter and the grizzlies. He at least stands a chance of taking out the eagles while they’re airborne, and nobody else is doing that. The bears take care of everything else.

Personally, I still see 10,000 rats being an issue.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Personally, I still see 10,000 rats being an issue.
    This is why I ride grizzly bears into combat. :-)

Edit: And of course, I live in France, so my standard equipment includes copious amounts of cheese. Problem solved.

BANNED

I'm thinking the rats can solo most of the others by sheer numbers.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Psh. I'm a hero I'll take 'em all on!

Thundaga! (I mean Bolt 3) Atom Edge! Zanzuken!!

GAZE UPON THE MUNCHKING AND KNOW FEAR, ANIMALS!!
    Last edited by The MunchKING; 05-14-2018 at 05:34 AM.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Rats and human with gun.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

...I'm thinking stopping 50 eagles descending upon ME en masse is going to be tricky. Similarly, stopping the rats and the dude with the gun. That's three things I don't have a lot of faith anything I choose can last against, which means it's Dimensional Grapple Gun time to get me out of this.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

10,000 Rats and 15 Wolves. A combo of mass numbers and stealthy pack mentality should probably help me. Lions and Eagles are probably the ones I'd be most worried about, followed by the Hunter and the Gorillas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...I'm thinking stopping 50 eagles descending upon ME en masse is going to be tricky. Similarly, stopping the rats and the dude with the gun. That's three things I don't have a lot of faith anything I choose can last against, which means it's Dimensional Grapple Gun time to get me out of this.
    *jumps onto your back*

What's the weight limit on this thing? Because I'm not confident in my choices either
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I've dragged out groups.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I'm thinking the rats can solo most of the others by sheer numbers.
    Well that's not exactly soloing then

Eagles and rats.

That number of rats bloodlusted can eat everything else, while the some of the eagles can shield me from the hunter while the others go pick him off.

I'll go with the 10,000 rats and the 50 eagles because they can delay everything else indefinitely and, honestly, eagles can crush the skulls of wolves and I don't think that guy is going to get a shot at me with all those things attacking him.

Now, if this was a situation where the animals, except for the ones guarding me, would be "in character", I'd go with the crocodiles and the lions as they would be the most likely to attack me I would think so I get them on my side.
    Power with Girl is better.