BANNED

Default DCEU: the new Joker and Harley Quinn's origins are all messed up

I'm very puzzled!

1- It's impossible they killed Robin together and that they did it "recently" (2 years before "Suicide Squad" or so). That's because in BvS, Batman has already "changed" a lot of years before - turning into a ruthless and cruel vigilante.
    My guess is that Joker killed Robin LONG TIME before he would meet Harleen at Arkham Asylum.

2- Had Batman just smashed Joker's teeth at that point? I mean, did Joker already get silver teeth in Harley Quinn's origin flashbacks? I remember so.

3- Are Joker's hair supposed to be green because the acid vat? It's not that much clear in the movie.

4- Are Harley's hair supposed to be half pink, half blue because the acid vat? Not clear, again.

1- Batman only started becoming more ruthless after the Krypton invasion, which was only two years before the present events of Suicide Squad. We don know when Robin was killed, but we can assume it’s prior to the invasion due to the lack of branding on both Joker and Harley.

2- We don’t know the hows or whys Joker got his teeth smashed. Batman doing so because of Robin, and Joker tattooing himself afterwards, is Ayer’s own personal canon. He tweeted this years ago.

3- Sure? It’s not exactly clear in the comics, really

4- No. Harley dyes her hair. It’s blonde while she’s in prison.
    Last edited by Kurisu; 06-03-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Some of this is just movie plotholes
    but Joker and Harley killed Robin together recently since harley is relatively early in her career
    Batman then broke Joker's teeth
    Joker's hair is green because of the acid vat
    Harley's hair is dyed two tone because Joker's shirt and her shirt got bleached and the purple and blue mixed with the tips of her hair(seems impossible)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Harley's hair is dyed two tone because Joker's shirt and her shirt got bleached and the purple and blue mixed with the tips of her hair(seems impossible)
    Yeah, that was my personal interpretation too.
    Maybe ORIGINALLY Joker's hair turned green just because - when he fell in the acid vat for the first time - he was wearing something green.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    1- Batman only started becoming more ruthless after the Krypton invasion, which was only two years before the present events of Suicide Squad. We don know when Robin was killed, but we can assume it’s prior to the invasion due to the lack of branding on both Joker and Harley.

2- We don’t know the hows or whys Joker got his teeth smashed. Batman doing so because of Robin, and Joker tattooing himself afterwards, is Ayer’s own personal canon. He tweeted this years ago.

3- Sure? It’s not exactly clear in the comics, really

4- No. Harley dyes her hair. It’s blonde while she’s in prison.
    1- Sounds plausible.
    2- I agree.
    3- It is clear.
    4- Are you sure? Her hair looked half red/half blue in many movie stills where she was still a prisoner.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Jared Leto's Joker is getting his own movie. Maybe it will clear some things up
    https://variety.com/2018/film/news/j...os-1202831025/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jared Leto's Joker is getting his own movie. Maybe it will clear some things up
    https://variety.com/2018/film/news/j...os-1202831025/
    Great! Amazing...

Joker mentions that Harleen's order of shock treatment erased "the faded memories I had", and then gives her a strap to bite down on with "I wouldn't want you to smash those perfect, porcelain, white teeth when the juice hits your brain." I used to think Batman broke his smile out of anger, but I kinda think he broke his teeth from the shock treatments now. We won't know for sure unless we ever see a flashback of Joker during the Jason era.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."