Spectacular Member

Default Comic Legend Roy Thomas speaks about his co-creations!

In 2018 Marvel Comics honored Roy Thomas with an appreciation print of some of his greatest co-creations for the company. But did you ever wonder how "rascally" Roy created some of those iconic characters and with whom? Well, Roy Thomas took it upon himself to write this article and let you fans in on his "secrets" behind some of his favorite co-creations and how this project became a reality! Check it out!

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2018/0...oy-thomas.html

All of those characters are favorites!

The poster is spectacular, especially the Valkyrie! Even Dragonfang is spot-on!

Carol Danvers, Luke Cage, Ultron, Vision, M'Baku, Iron Fist, Adam Warlock...it's kinda wild how many of his creations have hit the big and small screen in recent years. Wonder if he sees any cheddar from it.

Yeah, I dunno...but he's had a good life. Married twice, worked with both wives Jeanne and Dann, went to all kind of (wild) paries from the 1960's on (sometimes calmly depicted in some old comics). So, I would probably say, yes, yes he did get some cheese.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Carol Danvers, Luke Cage, Ultron, Vision, M'Baku, Iron Fist, Adam Warlock...it's kinda wild how many of his creations have hit the big and small screen in recent years. Wonder if he sees any cheddar from it.

Great cv

hope it got some payback too

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    You forgot to mention Wolverine.

Roy gets the "cheddar" from him too.

SNIKT!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, I dunno...but he's had a good life. Married twice, worked with both wives Jeanne and Dann, went to all kind of (wild) paries from the 1960's on (sometimes calmly depicted in some old comics). So, I would probably say, yes, yes he did get some cheese.
    Was it halloumi?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    You have no idea.