Default X-Men vs. Bat Family

Post Crisis & 616.

Bat Family:

Batman
    Nightwing
    Batgirl (Cass)
    Catwoman
    Huntress
    Azreal (in his high tech armor from Knightfall)

X-Men:

Wolverine
    Angel
    Beast
    Gambit
    X-23

First scenario:
    Blackbird touches down outside of Wayne Manor. They have to assault the Manor head on.

Second scenario:
    Batwing Jet lands outside of Xavier's school. They have to assault the Mansion head on.

Third scenario:
    Arena
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

First and Second scenarios go to the people who don't have to eat the Manor or the Mansion's automated defenses to get to the actual fight portion of events.

The Arena fight depends on wtf Angel's powers are these days, because team X people is going to otherwise get outdrawn what with the only person with a ranged game being Gambit, a variety of his bullet time stuff being debunked, and that being a lot of gas/explosions/etc. coming their way.

I suppose Beast might tough his way through it all, but I recall him having actual compartmentalized durability and being able to be blinded and the like just fine.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Full agreement on scenarios 1 and 2.

For 3, well, yeah, this is Warren's fight to lose, really. Logan and Laura might be able to drag their battered bodies through the gas and bombs, but Cass can blitz both into 10-count land even if that unlikely scenario plays out. Beast? MAYBE. I don't recall him having showing resistance to sonics or gas or anything esoteric. If Angel has his full bladestorm, self-heal, extremely durable metal wing blue skin nonsense, he can probably solo eventually.