Default Horror and Monster Movie Appreciation

Sorry if there is already a thread like this but search turned up nothing. A thread for discussing past and upcoming horror and monster movies.

Something to start this with, I recently found out that Puppet Master is rebooting with The Littlest Reich and might even play in theaters.

I haven't heard about this Puppet Master movie but I'd be exited to see it. It's one of my favorite series. I wish Full Moon would attempt another horror movie. The comedy stuff they make is really embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    I haven't heard about this Puppet Master movie but I'd be exited to see it. It's one of my favorite series. I wish Full Moon would attempt another horror movie. The comedy stuff they make is really embarrassing.
    Didn't know they did comedy. Best horror series Full Moon ever did for my money is Subspecies, great gothic vampire fun there, but Puppet Master is a good second, love how each puppet looks and attacks differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Didn't know they did comedy. Best horror series Full Moon ever did for my money is Subspecies, great gothic vampire fun there, but Puppet Master is a good second, love how each puppet looks and attacks differently.
    Yeah, Subspecies is great. Part II might be their best movie but Dollman is my favorite Yeah, they're like horror comedy ever since Evil Bong and Gingerdead Man. They're really rotten.