View Poll Results: Which Departed Teen Mutants Would You Most Like to Have Resurrected?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Synch

54 56.84%
  • Skin

32 33.68%
  • Icarus

28 29.47%
  • Wallflower

32 33.68%
  • DJ

16 16.84%
  • Eye-Boy

14 14.74%
  • Tag

9 9.47%
  • Petra

25 26.32%
  • Sway

23 24.21%
  • Bolt (Chris Bradley)

9 9.47%
  • Wing

7 7.37%
  • Wither

21 22.11%
  • Tag

10 10.53%
  • Network

8 8.42%
  • Other (specify below)

11 11.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default X-Kids Who Need to Be Resurrected

In light of yet another senseless foddering of a teen X-mutant (Eye-Boy in Venomized), the X-Men's inability to protect their own legacy is further emphasized, in turn showing how neutered they are.

To quote Emily Blunt's parent character from The Quiet Place, "Who are we if we can't protect them?" Are the X-Men rendered pointless and irrelevant if they cannot save their own future?

To right some past wrongs, I think some resurrections are in order for some promising X-Kids taken too soon from us. Vote and discuss which kids you want to see resurrected the most + how embarrassing it is for the School of X to keep failing its students.

BANNED

Anyone but eye boy

TOp 3 Wallflower, Tag, and DJ.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I picked Wither, DJ, and Laurie. I know Wither is not well-liked for his own wrong doings and siding with Selene but he was just as much of a victim as the rest of his fellow students courtesy of Emma Frost who should have gone to him directly to appeal to his common sense regarding staying out there in a ghetto where predators lurk. If that had happened he could have been saved. Plus they also sent him to be the pawn of Laurie's horrid father. DJ had a fun personality that I wish i could have seen more of. Laurie was just too precious for words and while she got too big for her own good and used her powers on Prodigy I feel anyway that there was so much there could have been done with her.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I picked Wither, Wallflower and Skin because that's who was available for the poll, but I'd have given a nod to Catseye if that was a choice. Or maybe Wolfcub just because his death was so very stupid, and strong sign of how underwhelming Guggenheim's work on the book was going to be.

Spectacular Member

Belen!

We need more Latina female mutants and mutants with vibratory powers!

BANNED

Eye Boy, oh Eyeboy.LMAO. I am impressed by his fans devotion.

I voted for Wing, good student character, great story arc. I thought he was the most tragic, to loose your mutant abilities, commit suicide by suppose accident and turned into a weapon for Danger, who by the way....was a fantastic introduction to the Danger character. I always felt he needed some redemption arc as just Wing. I liked his relationship with Kitty too. He was like her annoying little brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I picked Wither, Wallflower and Skin because that's who was available for the poll, but I'd have given a nod to Catseye if that was a choice. Or maybe Wolfcub just because his death was so very stupid, and strong sign of how underwhelming Guggenheim's work on the book was going to be.
    Oops, l meant to write Wolfclub but accidentally put Tag down twice.

Another Eye-Boy inspired thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Another Eye-Boy inspired thread?
    Another mutant child/ Xavier Institute student death related thread. Eye-Boy is just the latest casualty in a years long disturbing trend that has been one of the biggest factors undermining the franchise.

Astonishing Member

Is Rusty Collins still dead? If so, he's my choice.

Fantastic Member

I think the people have spoken - Synch is dearly missed, at least here on the X-books board.

I hated just about everything surrounding the culling inflicted by Kyle & Yost. Undo it all.

Ultimate Member

I picked Synch, Petra and Sway.

We barely even got to know Petra and Sway, since they were essentially dead on arrival (like those two dudes who travelled through time with Bishop, godspeed, XSE dudes we hardly knew...).

And Synch just ate up his 15 seconds of fame. His power was like Rogue's, but he didn't have all the drama, and (presumably) wasn't going to spend the next 15 years in a will-they, won't-they relationship with Gambit.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Wasn't Rusty a grown man when he croaked?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Wasn't Rusty a grown man when he croaked?
    He was a contemporary of the New Mutants and mentored by X-Factor. I'd say he qualifies for this discussion.