Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

I don't see the problem with him, but he's tolerable.

He just seems like a lazy way for a writer to write his way out of problems. We need a psychic ink has a tattoo for that, a healer a tattoo for that super strength guess what he has a tattoo for that too. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a secret tattoo hidden on the sole of his foot to rewind time or something.
    I also didn't like how he just showed up for that one story arc and has he been seen since I forget I am finding x men gold to be a very forgettable book.
    It was like he was just there to provide an easy out for the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Hawkeye Kate Bishop View Post
    He just seems like a lazy way for a writer to write his way out of problems. We need a psychic ink has a tattoo for that, a healer a tattoo for that super strength guess what he has a tattoo for that too. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a secret tattoo hidden on the sole of his foot to rewind time or something.
    I also didn't like how he just showed up for that one story arc and has he been seen since I forget I am finding x men gold to be a very forgettable book.
    It was like he was just there to provide an easy out for the writer.
    The INK tattooist is not missing or in a coma? INK will stay like this, besides his habildiades do not seem that all are of an extremely high level.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I can take him or leave him.

By which I mean I can take him to a deserted island and leave him there.
    What are his desert island discs?