Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Storm acknowledged as a goddess: check.
    Tchalla acknowledged they (he and storm) are together again: check.

now who said the xoffices wouldn't acknowledge what coates was doing lolololol. good issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

now who said the xoffices wouldn't acknowledge what coates was doing lolololol. good issue.
    I missed the goddess acknowledgement. How was that mentioned here?

Glad Storm is on the team. She’s who the team needed and was on my wishlist from day 1. It’s impressive that Taylor was able to keep it a secret. Seems like everything gets spoiled nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I missed the goddess acknowledgement. How was that mentioned here?
    Jean told nehzno we have a king, a goddess, and gabby on the team. and also said he was on it too.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Glad Storm is on the team. She’s who the team needed and was on my wishlist from day 1. It’s impressive that Taylor was able to keep it a secret. Seems like everything gets spoiled nowadays.
    yea he did a good job there.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-16-2018 at 06:30 AM.

The fight was a bit anti-climatic but I'm really happy Storm is joining the team. Also her new costume is so much better than the swimsuit she has been wearing lately. I'm not minding the Gabby one liners either, which is surprising me.

BANNED

Guggenhiem......

Jean told nehzno we have a king, a goddess, and gabby on the team. and also said he was on it too.
    Thanks! 10char

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Guggenhiem......
    what's that?

Thanks! 10char

you're welcome love

I agree that this is getting a bit crowded for a monthly book, but for now, it at least feels like Taylor is able to ensure that everyone gets one good moment per issue, whether it be Gentle shielding Storm, Gabby and Laura's one-liners, or Namor's Namor-ness. It does seem like Kurt got a bit crowded out this issue, though (sorry, the beard doesn't count as getting a moment), and I worry that we're going to see him upstaged by flashier personalities again. For now though, digging the book. Does it feel to anyone else like were seeing a slow migration of the Gold roster?

what's that?

NOW I'm liking this book. Pretty much everything is better from previous issues... except Gabby. Just shut up Gabby. Dialogues are much much better except you know what. Trinary also seems better written here than she was in her introduction.

Storm was in full fanservice mode:
    stormfanservice.jpg
    stormfanservice2.jpg

And subtlety can go f$%k itself...
    trinary_analytica.jpg
    ...but fine.

PS 1. Who else hears Chadwick Boseman's voice when reading BP?
    PS 2. Most of you are probably pronouncing Trinary as "tree-nuh-ree". Now I've never actually heard an Indian name Trinary before. But still I'm pretty sure it should be pronounced closer to "three(but softer)-naa-ree".
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 05-16-2018 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Really really bad grammatical mistake.

nope not at all lololol

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    PS 2. Most of you are probably pronouncing Trinary as "tree-nuh-ree". Now I've never actually heard an Indian name Trinary before. But still I'm pretty sure it should be pronounced closer to "three(but softer)-naa-ree".
    I pronounce it Try-Nair-EE. Like binary with a Tr. I think thats what's intended given her powers are tech based

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I agree that this is getting a bit crowded for a monthly book, but for now, it at least feels like Taylor is able to ensure that everyone gets one good moment per issue, whether it be Gentle shielding Storm, Gabby and Laura's one-liners, or Namor's Namor-ness. It does seem like Kurt got a bit crowded out this issue, though (sorry, the beard doesn't count as getting a moment), and I worry that we're going to see him upstaged by flashier personalities again. For now though, digging the book. Does it feel to anyone else like were seeing a slow migration of the Gold roster?
    I can easily see Taylor doing some divide and conquer to showcase folks and team ups and give shining moments across the board.

I'm SO looking forward to seeing/reading Storm done WELL.
    I miss loving Storm.
    I feel confidence that love will reblossom and thrive again here in RED.