Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I agree that this is getting a bit crowded for a monthly book, but for now, it at least feels like Taylor is able to ensure that everyone gets one good moment per issue, whether it be Gentle shielding Storm, Gabby and Laura's one-liners, or Namor's Namor-ness. It does seem like Kurt got a bit crowded out this issue, though (sorry, the beard doesn't count as getting a moment), and I worry that we're going to see him upstaged by flashier personalities again. For now though, digging the book. Does it feel to anyone else like were seeing a slow migration of the Gold roster?
    I'm pretty sure this is where the core roster will cap out. Based on interview's with Taylor I think we will see a lot of guest stars here and there. With Nova's plans moving Jean's team has fallen into something big and Taylor made it seem like many other characters will take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I pronounce it Try-Nair-EE. Like binary with a Tr. I think thats what's intended given her powers are tech based
    That's how I read it too.

Kurt is slowly growing a beard

I pronounce it Try-Nair-EE. Like binary with a Tr. I think thats what's intended given her powers are tech based
    If it was her codename then it'd make sense, because initially I thought that would be the codename and her real name would be different. But then they revealed it was her real name and I was like "whaaat?!"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I noticed that. he was looking extra tasty with it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I must say I loved the exchange between Jean and nehzno. the dialogue has been really well done in this series.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I must say I loved the exchange between Jean and nehzno. the dialogue has been really well done in this series.
    Me too. I like that she is going to personally train him and help him with his powers. He's been ignored for so long. Hopefully he wont feel pain and that crutch when using his powers goes away so other writers take notice and use him

Me too. I like that she is going to personally train him and help him with his powers. He's been ignored for so long. Hopefully he wont feel pain and that crutch when using his powers goes away so other writers take notice and use him
    yea... it's about time he gets some much needed development. I must say my initial concerns with this book has been surprisingly addressed. I hope this title does well. it has been written nicely thus far.

Storm acknowledged as a goddess: check.
    Tchalla acknowledged they (he and storm) are together again: check.

now who said the xoffices wouldn't acknowledge what coates was doing lolololol. good issue.
    I still say it. That was a half way acknowledgement. If I told someone "I suppose we are close" referring to my girlfriend, they would think I wasn't really in a committed relationship.

I wish he was sporting that opened popped collar instead of the closed one, but... its cool. I'm into the beard so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I still say it. That was a half way acknowledgement. If I told someone "I suppose we are close" referring to my girlfriend, they would think I wasn't really in a committed relationship.
    no it aligns exactly to what happened in coates book. ororo mentioned they cant do titles anymore as the last time it did it nearly destroyed them:

also he said they were very close again, clearly acknowledging they have rekindled their romance.

The concept of Kurt having been shaving all this time while covered in blue fur has my mind spinning a bit.

That I didn't like. Block his pain receptors? That is going to kill him. Lol.

no it aligns exactly to what happened in coates book. ororo mentioned they cant do titles anymore as the last time it did it nearly destroyed them:

also he said they were very close again, clearly acknowledging they have rekindled their romance.
    So I'm other words friends with benefits? Gives her an excuse to sleep with Forge when the team confronts him. Lol.

That I didn't like. Block his pain receptors? That is going to kill him. Lol.
    lololol. so what did you think of how tchalla was handled seeing u think the xoffices despises him lol

So I'm other words friends with benefits? Gives her an excuse to sleep with Forge when the team confronts him. Lol.
    no not all. storm saying she is hesitant forever goes beyond that lol. she just expressed they dont have to have titles for their love for each other to thrive. all the titles is what destroyed them. at least for now. this may change moving forward.