Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Rogue should ditch Remy and get back with Johnny Storm tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

This is Stevie these days.
    Eww. Seriously?

Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

It's Stevie Hunter. Women change their hair sometimes, guys.

Also it's not Polaris (sorry, guys!) it's Abigail Brand. She should have been wearing green, but due to her placement I'm sure the colorist felt Rogue, Abigail, and Meggan all next to each other was a bit much on the green front.

Firestar is the other red head with the "strappy black top." Other red heads are Rachel and Jean.

Psylocke is there - purple/black hair and purple outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    No Jubes? At a party? That seems like an oversight.
    Maybe she did not want to leave her son?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post

Also it's not Polaris (sorry, guys!) it's Abigail Brand. She should have been wearing green, but due to her placement I'm sure the colorist felt Rogue, Abigail, and Meggan all next to each other was a bit much on the green front.

Firestar is the other red head with the "strappy black top." Other red heads are Rachel and Jean.

Thanks Kelly, your story was by far the best of the special.

Please give them a permanent X-book, and because they favor Rogue in your team, you do wonders with her.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Good to know! Thank you so much for filling in. This part was the best part of the issue.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askanipsion View Post
    But having Dom there just feels odd....has there ever been Kitty-Dom interaction??
    Worse: they're eskimo sisters. In fact, it's very likely Colossus broke up with Domino because he couldn't get over Kitty, knowing what we know about what he did when Kitty left.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Kitty doesn't speak binary, it's Cypher.

Cypher was the expert in software whereas Kitty was the expert in hardware. After all, Cypher is the language expert and not Kitty.

This was explained in New Mutants #13
    And it was shown early on in Gold, the comic you shill for non-stop, that she speaks binary.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    There's a reason bendis is long gone, am I wrong? Still mad your threads get deleted?
    While I was not aware of any deleted threads, those Bendis issues that people now defend sucked. I will not spend any money on his material, but will read copies of friends who bought them. I broke my rule when Civil War 2 came out, but stopped after issue 3. And, alas, for the first time in about 7 years (New 52 and Rebirth), I dropped my Superman titles. He is a great writer, but he does nothing for a long term reader like me.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Rogue should ditch Remy and get back with Johnny Storm tbh.
    Sorry, but Johnny's true love is Daken:

Anyway, I was disappointed with this issue. Claremont's part was okay. Guggs was terrible as usual. I expected more from Kelly Thompson. Storm and Kitty being happy with the co-ed strippers was nice at least.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post

Anyway, I was disappointed with this issue. Claremont's part was okay. Guggs was terrible as usual. I expected more from Kelly Thompson. Storm and Kitty being happy with the co-ed strippers was nice at least.
    Rogue’s openminded. She shared Gambit with Sage too.

Thanks Kelly. And thank you for the call back to the Astonishing scene between Kitty & Emma. It always made me tear up and now this one did, too. This one panel made the entire book worth picking up.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post

I thought Johnny Storm had a thing with Peter Parker too

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Peter Parker is a badass genius far smarter than kitty with no religion confirmed, but I'll agree he will never age past 29
    And when Colossus was introduced as a 16\17 year old, Spiderman was in hIs second year of college. Spiderman is a lot more scientifically skilled than Kitty, but Kitty has that ninja stuff going on. She is a very, very intelligent and inventive character in the MU, it just sucks that writers like Aaron (Iceman), Ellis (Pete Wisdom), Bendis (Ultimate Spiderman ((until Marvel editorial explained the Ultimate universe and the 616 are different worlds to Bendis, which confused him)) so he went with Star-Lord))) to play out their teenage fantasies with odd, random characters for Kitty. And people who claim Whedon previously wrote Kitty and Colossus getting together as somehow making his comic fantasy come true...::sigh::
    Last edited by Omnipitus; 05-16-2018 at 06:24 PM.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Totally makes sense - of course Kitty's close friends Agent Brand and Firestar would be there on behalf of Polaris, Dani Moonstar, Karma, and Jubilee.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    Totally makes sense - of course Kitty's close friends Agent Brand and Firestar would be there on behalf of Polaris, Dani Moonstar, Karma, and Jubilee.
    since when was Kitty close friends with Brand and Firestar?