Amazing Member

Default Ideas for games of Marvel Gaming Universe

For Spider-Man PS4 we have so many. Primary - area start for Marvel Gaming Universe. Which give us tones of great games about other heroes. There so many ideas for this. And here is couple ideas - Captain America in style of Metal Gear and Uncharted. And about Rocket and Groot - old school beat'em'up with hardcore and 16/32 bit graphic in Skottie Yang art style. And couple other playble characters - Kosmo and Howard the Duck.

I thought about an Iron Fist game with a beat em up style combat and an open world like AC (this aspect might fit Daredevil more).

Storywise i wanted to tackle the 7 cities directly or if that is too ambitious you would go btw K'un L'un and NY (this could be changed to another city if ny is too played out).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I thought about an Iron Fist game with a beat em up style combat and an open world like AC (this aspect might fit Daredevil more).

Storywise i wanted to tackle the 7 cities directly or if that is too ambitious you would go btw K'un L'un and NY (this could be changed to another city if ny is too played out).
    You can basically turn this into an upgraded version of Jade Empire set in the MU.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I think it would be better for an Iron Fist game to be linear. There's no benefit to giving the character an open world. Focus on action combat and jamming an insane amount of detail to the environments. God Hand is the perfect model for an Iron Fist game.

Thor could be an Action RPG. since the last Thor game was a T Rated ripoff of God of War (which funny the recent one is now taking place of the Norse Mythology) and was a failure along with the MCU tie in games made by SEGA.
    While Daredevil could be Stealth game or Jessica Jones could be a Telltale-esque a la Wolf Among Us.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

BANNED

I can see "How Rocket Raccoon Spent The Kree/Skrull War" as an over the top first person shooter with increasingly improbable weapons, blasting your way through two space empires for fun and profit.