BANNED

Default The strongest MCU character who spoiler character (Deadpool 2) can beat.

With the appearance of Juggernaut in Deadpool 2, let's see how far up the MCU ladder he can go.

I mean, it's not like Deadpool did anything other than spoilers:
    get ripped in half by Juggs who had to be put down by a combined effort from Colossus, Negasonic Teenage Name too long to Remember, Yukio not Surge, an electric cable, and a badly CGI'd butt
    end of spoilers

So probably someone considerably lower than him
    Last edited by Hiromi; 05-19-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Spiderman could win, if the location was favorable e enough. And if

Spiderman could just web him up and relax for the immobilization win. Also he was strong enough to tear him to pieces, which won't kill him but will still get the 10 count

It's nigh impossible to put him down completely(Dude ate a massive improvised Explosion from a dozen fuel barrels he was laying on top of that reduced him to a pile of body parts, but that took two days to recover from), but his regen works a lot slower than in the comics

BANNED

Guys I was talking about Juggernaut not Deadpool

Well in that case his best feats were destroying that overhead pass with a punch and being legitimately stronger than Colossus(but still being vulnerable to being hurt by him)

I would say that puts him above Spiderman and even probably Iron Man(in just pure strength at least) but below Thor and Hulks paygrade

He also spent roughly ten minutes underwater + being electrocuted, and climbed out of it.

I ... don't know if they can KO him. Or at least the Hulk. They'd have to beat him to death.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Obviously above the street level guys. But I'd put him below Thor/Hulk. He might have been able to take Iron Man from the earlier movies, not sure post Infinity War.

Where do we rank Drax? I'm confident saying Juggs wrecks him. Maybe Adult Groot too.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!