Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    but why not jsut HBO to add another channel i have to pay for.... Warner needs to get it together
    No they don't. There's no reason for WB to care how many channels or services you have to subscribe to or whether you can even watch all their shows, like how I had to give up Gotham when they scheduled it at the same time as Supergirl (although WB had no say in that, it was all on FOX). Just as long as each show has enough of an audience to be profitable, they're good. Plus they're just shopping shows to different networks, networks who probably take over some of the cost or something for producing these shows, which probably let's WB make more shows to be more profitable. From a business perspective, this is WB having it all together, it's just not convenient for us fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    No they don't. There's no reason for WB to care how many channels or services you have to subscribe to or whether you can even watch all their shows, like how I had to give up Gotham when they scheduled it at the same time as Supergirl (although WB had no say in that, it was all on FOX). Just as long as each show has enough of an audience to be profitable, they're good. Plus they're just shopping shows to different networks, networks who probably take over some of the cost or something for producing these shows, which probably let's WB make more shows to be more profitable. From a business perspective, this is WB having it all together, it's just not convenient for us fans.
    Or, Rac7d*, to put it another way,
    "It's not all about you."
    What's convenient for consumers like us may, unfortunately, not be as profitable for the companies trying to make money.

Fantastic Member

If it is about his days as a spy in MI 6 it would be good. You can build the one spot dc has always been not a strong as marvel the aspect of black ops. Would be nice if they can introduce a young amanda waller in it and Sam Lane the formation of argus and a precursor to D of meta affairs and sarge steel more on checkmate as well. Also since Ras and his league has been around for centuries you would think others besides batman has battled him could make things more intriging. That would be cool if they made his origin in the Malasiyan excursion like in the movies where he meets a young doctor in the peace corps thomas wayne. There are so many stories to tell in that area they have never mined in the DCU maybe a bit with suicide squad. Also the consequences of the great game and independent operators like The League and Kobra causing mayhem as well. Probably one area that king could write a good story in. Also about his relationship with a french operative who has a daughter he never knew about but later after you know what happens but that is bruce's story

I'm going to go on a limb here and make a guess based on absolutely nothing, that this show will end up pulling a twist where Alfred ends up being revealed to be Bruce's actual biological father.

Second teaser:

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Looks good. Not set the world on fire great or anything, but I'd watch it if I didn't have to pay for another channel. I think it being on Epix will limit its exposure a lot.

It looks like it is probably a decent to good series, but I don't have Epix, and personally I just don't find Alfred interesting or a compelling - to me he is a support character.

I would watch a series about Azrael or Batgirl, and I am going to watch Batwoman (which looks to eventually include Batwing and Flamebird), and I intend to get around to watching Titans at some point...but Alfred, meh, I already got bored with Jim Gordon in season 1 of Gotham.

If it gets raving reviews I may check it out, but otherwise I'll pretty much ignore it, simply for lack of access.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    but why not jsut HBO to add another channel i have to pay for.... Warner needs to get it together
    A show about Batman's butler has no place on HBO.