Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    So I wanted to comment again on She-Hulk since I didn't realize there was one final trade I hadn't read. In addition to once again reinforcing my belief that Tamaki's run was actually really good (I especially liked some of the legal focus), it did make me understand some of the criticism of where she is in Aaron's run. I would argue her change back to the old self was a little quick and easy, so I can see the justification that it didn't entirely stick. On the other hand, it's hard to shake the feeling that Aaron just wasn't aware of the resolution so he's trying to create his own resolution.

That being said, I do think he wants to resolve the She-Hulk situation and I suspect he's building somewhere.
    Pretty much this, I think this book was probably in the inking phase before the resolution happened in She-Hulk's book. The only real mistake here is Jen saying she was from Brooklyn when she is from LA.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

She's at least lived there long enough where she could consider herself a Brooklynite if you want to No-Prize.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    She's at least lived there long enough where she could consider herself a Brooklynite if you want to No-Prize.
    True, she was living there before this Hulk manifested.

I am reading this comic, and I am LOVING IT, ..so far. I've read so many bad turns for the Avengers, I'm almost afraid of getting too happy about. I like that it has a smaller team, than previous runs, ..and it is nice to see Iron Man, Thor and Captain America back in the same comic.

Great having a potentially favorite Marvel comic, again.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 05-27-2018 at 05:16 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I am reading this comic, and I am LOVING IT, ..so far. I've read so many bad turns for the Avengers, I'm almost afraid of getting too happy about. I like that it has a smaller team, than previous runs, ..and it is nice to see Iron Man, Thor and Captain America back in the same comic.

Great having a potentially favorite Marvel comic, again.
    Truth i don't get how so many people can turn on the whole book and premise just cause of one character that may not even be here that long. Did She-Hulk start her own religion that folks are so devout?

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Truth i don't get how so many people can turn on the whole book and premise just cause of one character that may not even be here that long. Did She-Hulk start her own religion that folks are so devout?
    Fans are just vocal when their favorite character is acting like someone they're not, as to hope what they like will return. Personally, I don't want the misconception that She-Hulk is just a Hulk rip off instead of her own character to continue. There are some fans, like myself, that said they like the book, just not the Jen part. Additionally, there are some fans who are fine with this portrayal.