Default Vergil (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Castlevania)

Round 1: Original Vergil vs Original Alucard

Round 2: Reboot Vergil vs Lord of Shadows Alucard

How fast is Alucard?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

After image fast.

Is he this fast:

Last edited by Cody; 05-17-2018 at 03:16 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member

More importantly, does he get the Crissagrim?

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    More importantly, does he get the Crissagrim?
    Yeah that’s his main attack with super speed and he could dual wield two of them.

Vergil does have more impress mediums to broadcast his stats (especially comparing symphony Alucard.)

But Alucard has a better track record than Vergil as Vergil gets his ass kicked by Dante and Mundus.

Dante I can understand.

But from what I saw of Mundas, Dracula and company are vastly more powerful. By a large margin.

Alucard can slice down gigantic boss characters in seconds which might as well be that clip. He can also fly/mist and access to magic spells/items.

Vergil chops shit good at high speeds, Alucard has many more options though.

And Alucard dad could definitively kicked the shit out of the DMC characters as in Lord Of Shadows reboot, he whooped Satan’s ass.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah that’s his main attack with super speed and he could dual wield two of them.

Vergil does have more impress mediums to broadcast his stats (especially comparing symphony Alucard.)

But Alucard has a better track record than Vergil as Vergil gets his ass kicked by Dante and Mundus.

Dante I can understand.

But from what I saw of Mundas, Dracula and company are vastly more powerful. By a large margin.

Alucard can slice down gigantic boss characters in seconds which might as well be that clip. He can also fly/mist and access to magic spells/items.

Vergil chops shit good at high speeds, Alucard has many more options though.

And Alucard dad could definitively kicked the shit out of the DMC characters as in Lord Of Shadows reboot, he whooped Satan’s ass.
    None of this suggests he can take either Mundas, or Vergil. Mundas was chucking meteors at Dante, and was too much trouble for Dante to fight without the sword of Sparda(at that point). Alucard killing no name giant monsters is completely irrelevant when the siblings have also stomped giant Demons with little to no difficulty.

Taking out a giant monster in seconds is nowhere near the same as moving so fast that you create a bubble in the rain. That is blatantly supersonic, and from what you described so far; is radically above anything Alucard and co can do.

What puts Alucards dad above the DMC characters? Beating Castlevanias Satan is completely irrelevant unless said Satan has showed to be even remotely comparable to what the DMC crew has done.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Castlevanis Dracula is capable of meteor style fire balls, teleporting and the ability to possess/mind screw damn near any being that enters his domain. That includes Death, which is why he can always come back and is powered by the Prinirdial Chaos that the universe sprang from.
    In the reboot. Player character Dracula got hit by a holy elemental nuke which explosion could be seen from orbit and pretty much was okay afterwards. Alucard in that version do not remember. But yeah Shadows reboot Dracula, Death, And Satan are in the league of “could easily wipe out all life on Earth, if they honestly put effort into it.”