Default Colossus vs. Titania

616, standard Arena match.

Bonus: Titania with the Power Gem vs. Colossus when he was part of the Pheonix Five.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

For 616 I think Colossus wins from fighting skill of using bigger opponents's strengths against them, Judo throws, etc.

Bonus: That's a tricky one as with the Power Gem, its power it gives to its holder, at the time of her usage was described, with how much you can focus on your need for that power so I'm guessing Mary will be less powerful than shown when she had it but might get stronger through the course of the fight from wanting more power to finish the fight. But from that comic nothing hurt her even punches that caused city block length explosions and for fire resistance she takes out Human Torch while fighting Spider-Man, Captain America, Yellowjacket, Wasp, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Thing, Iron Man, and Hercules, although off panel.
    If Colossus could use telepathy than Titania goes down either from telling her to sleep or distracting her enough to reduce the Power Gem's buff. Either wise I think Titania will be impervious to the fractured Phoenix's powers and eventually get a 10 count.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Wasn't Colossus one of the two members of the Phoenix 5 who completely mauled Gladiator at a time where he was was being described as someone who could tear apart black holes with his bare hands?

Also, Phoenix-Colossus will likely be able to better recover from being space-tossed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Wasn't Colossus one of the two members of the Phoenix 5 who completely mauled Gladiator at a time where he was was being described as someone who could tear apart black holes with his bare hands?

Also, Phoenix-Colossus will likely be able to better recover from being space-tossed.
    Yeah he bloodied Glads.

Pfft. Space toss is such a boring strategy :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Yeah he bloodied Glads.

Pfft. Space toss is such a boring strategy :P
    I mean, I guess he could just punch her through the planet first.

Colossus seems more skilled. But I don't know about his phoenix five version to call the bonus round.