Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Ten years to get to this point.

Best promo all year.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantino View Post
    How was Brad Pitt as Vanisher?
    He pops on screen for about 2 seconds. But it's hilarious and unexpected. Based on a post credits scene, possible we could see him again. I'm curious who played Juggernaut, since he's credited as playing himself in the credits.

Watched it last night.. Overall i feel it was a better movie than the first one, i really enjoyed it and there were parts where i actually laughed out loud, and that doesn't happened very often. My only complaint is what happened to X-Force, even though it was funny i was dissapointed we didn't get to see then in action, and i feel that was such a waste of characters especially shatterstar, Bedlam and zeitgeist, they did Juggernaut some justice though.

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarsh View Post
    I'm curious who played Juggernaut, since he's credited as playing himself in the credits.
    Ryan Reynolds did https://www.cbr.com/deadpool-2-ryan-...ds-juggernaut/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Imago View Post
    Watched it last night.. Overall i feel it was a better movie than the first one, i really enjoyed it and there were parts where i actually laughed out loud, and that doesn't happened very often. My only complaint is what happened to X-Force, even though it was funny i was dissapointed we didn't get to see then in action, and i feel that was such a waste of characters especially shatterstar, Bedlam and zeitgeist, they did Juggernaut some justice though.

Ryan Reynolds did https://www.cbr.com/deadpool-2-ryan-...ds-juggernaut/
    Awesome thanks for sharing!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Imago View Post
    For the record, I LOL every time someone complains about how Zeitgeist was wasted as a character...even though in the books he died in the very same issue in which he was introduced, and had a grand total of 6 appearances EVER (with three of them only on a computer screen, and two flashbacks).

Posting now to say I'm currently in the theater about to see it. I'm so pumped up and will be back shortly after.

BANNED

I've already seen people claim that Fox forced the creators to kill off the X-Force characters.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Once again a Deadpool movie is the best FOXMEN movie.
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 05-18-2018 at 08:30 AM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Agreed. Loved it. Seeing it again with a big group today. Apparently it broke the record for an R-rated movie Thursday night box office haul.

BANNED

From what I can see Deapool 2 did turn out that better than Deadpool 1. Any ideas for X-Force improving from Deadpool 2?

Enjoyed it. First movie was better overall but this one was funnier.

Cable was well done. Was hoping for more telekentic usage but loved the bionic warrior aspects. He was a bit small but Deadpool himself poked fun at it which helped lol

I liked Domino more than I thought I would. She was great!

Wished Shatterstar and Bedlam had more screentime.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Saw it, loved every second. Don't really understand why there are continuity complaints. It's Deadpool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Materiel View Post
    Saw it, loved every second. Don't really understand why there are continuity complaints. It's Deadpool.
    Especially with Wade there to lampshade it. It was kind of too bad he didn’t see Xavier, etc., and call out their lack of aging.

Quote Originally Posted by Materiel View Post

Honestly all the complaints I’ve seen so far either seem like nitpicking or people mad a character they liked wasn’t in the movie longer. Some folks will never be satisfied.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Honestly all the complaints I’ve seen so far either seem like nitpicking or people mad a character they liked wasn’t in the movie longer. Some folks will never be satisfied.
    And I find it bitter sweet because as much as I would love to see xforce be xforce, this franchise is ryan renyold's baby, he is the star.