Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Results 271 to 274 of 274
  1. #271
    Astonishing Member The Shape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I'm thinking X-Force could very well just be the characters of DP2:
    • Deadpool
    • Cable
    • Domino
    • Colossus
    • Shatterstar
    • Maybe Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Yukio + Firefist/Rusty Collins.


    As much as I'd like to see Olivia Munn's Psylocke, Dafne Keen's X-23, Maisie Williams' Wolfsbane, or Charlie Heatons Cannonball in the mix, the timeline of the X-Men films may disallow it- unless if Cable's time travel device is used to bring 'em in.
    That’s probably part of the reason why they had that mid-credit scene.
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

  2. #272
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    11,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I'm thinking X-Force could very well just be the characters of DP2:
    • Deadpool
    • Cable
    • Domino
    • Colossus
    • Shatterstar
    • Maybe Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Yukio + Firefist/Rusty Collins.


    As much as I'd like to see Olivia Munn's Psylocke, Dafne Keen's X-23, Maisie Williams' Wolfsbane, or Charlie Heatons Cannonball in the mix, the timeline of the X-Men films may disallow it- unless if Cable's time travel device is used to bring 'em in.
    I can still see Wade making a stop to grab Laura, then quipping that he really wanted Wolverine, but since Hugh won't come back she's close enough.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    Oh look, it's Friday, time to dump on the New X-Men. :-P


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino X-Men Red

  3. #273
    Mighty Member Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I'm thinking X-Force could very well just be the characters of DP2:
    • Deadpool
    • Cable
    • Domino
    • Colossus
    • Shatterstar
    • Maybe Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Yukio + Firefist/Rusty Collins.


    As much as I'd like to see Olivia Munn's Psylocke, Dafne Keen's X-23, Maisie Williams' Wolfsbane, or Charlie Heatons Cannonball in the mix, the timeline of the X-Men films may disallow it- unless if Cable's time travel device is used to bring 'em in.
    I could see X-23 in an X-Force movie, but I’ve lost all hope of ever seeing Munnlocke again in anything other than that possible cameo in Dark Phoenix and even if that cameo happens it could very well just be Mystique or a Skrull using Psylocke’s form.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 05-27-2018 at 02:50 PM.

  4. #274
    Mighty Member King_Thor13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    That’s probably part of the reason why they had that mid-credit scene.
    This is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I can still see Wade making a stop to grab Laura, then quipping that he really wanted Wolverine, but since Hugh won't come back she's close enough.
    Hmm that'd be cool. Could be a means of bringing Laura into the present for any future X-Men films beyond Dark Phoenix (if there are any before the inevitable reboot). I'm uncertain if Cable is from the same timeline as Laura, and if he'd be aware of her, but assuming his future is ahead of Laura's, then he might bring her in as an asset.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •