Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Obviously it was Norman Osborn.

  2. #17
    Mighty Member Inversed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esskay View Post
    I'm in agreement with most in this thread that MJ was Peter's first and that no way was he MJ's first.

    I'm interested who people think was Peter's 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc then? Before the time he got married, ~140 issues later, was there anyone else? Hard to tell since in those days you had to very much read between the panels.

    And then what is the complete list post-OMD?
    Based on my memory, I believe the people he's did it with during that period are Felicia, who we see get together with him in bed at least once, and Carlie, with an issue that ends with them about to have sex. I would assume he did it with Cindy, though I don't remember if they went all the way or not. It's also heavily implied he's did it with Lien and Bobby as well.
    Current Reading List: Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, West Coast Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man, Avengers, Sonic The Hedgehog

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Wolfman sort of implied that he and Betty sleep together.... when she was married to Ned . But is thankfully ambigous.

  4. #19
    Fantastic Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think Mary Jane at the end of the original Clone Saga is probably the safest bet.

    Aside from Spider-Man: Blue there's been no indications that Peter and Gwen were ever that intimate, from what I can recall.
    I just recently read Spider-Man: Blue for the first time I enjoyed it. I assume Gwen was his first during their time together. make me wonder how long was he dating Gwen

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,371

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by mrswing View Post
    Obviously it was Norman Osborn.
    And then Peter realized Norman was not his type Norman was just too needy. Norman didn't take the breakup well and became a psycho stalker. Behold people the true source of the Parker/Osborn Feud.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  6. #21
    Loony Scott Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Running Springs, California
    Posts
    4,105

    Default

    MJ first, Felicia next. Gwen never even let him round second base.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

  7. #22
    Mighty Member Minerboh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Wasn't with the Black Cat?

  8. #23
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    1,345

    Default

    It looks like he did lost it to MJ. It wasn't Gwen in fact Peter was embarrassed that he never did it with her.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  9. #24

    Default

    .............. no comment. lol.

  10. #25
    Spectacular Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    137

    Default

    I assume MJ was surprised that nerdy Pete was packin some spider power.

  11. #26
    Astonishing Member WebLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    I assume MJ was surprised that nerdy Pete was packin some spider power.
    Taking Parallel Lives into account, she knew long before she first met him in person.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

  12. #27

    Default

    Betty Brant Leeds.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

  13. #28
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    795

    Default

    just because Mary Jane like a party girl doesn't mean that she was actually sexually promiscuous
    however, I have no problems with a woman that is sexually liberal.
    I actually hate when people use words like slut,whore,bimbo to put down others for being sexually liberal for it comes off a bit self righteous and sexist.


    going back to the party girl, it could have been just a mask to cover up who she really was
    party girl doesn't necessarily mean sexually promiscuous

    you can have a lot of fun and not sleep around
    I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson.

    This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

    http://www.facebook.com/SpiderManMaryJane/

  14. #29
    Amazing Member darthblinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    just because Mary Jane like a party girl doesn't mean that she was actually sexually promiscuous
    however, I have no problems with a woman that is sexually liberal.
    I actually hate when people use words like slut,whore,bimbo to put down others for being sexually liberal for it comes off a bit self righteous and sexist.


    going back to the party girl, it could have been just a mask to cover up who she really was
    party girl doesn't necessarily mean sexually promiscuous

    you can have a lot of fun and not sleep around
    True, but I believe it's actually pretty naive to think that an attractive woman in her twenties who is very outgoing, charming, and social is a virgin. With the timescale, this would've been around 2010ish too. Fairly liberal time period for college youths partying in the city.

    And no, that's not slutty behavior, it's human behavior. Charismatic humans simply are far more likely to be physically expressive (not shy).

  15. #30
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darthblinx View Post
    True, but I believe it's actually pretty naive to think that an attractive woman in her twenties who is very outgoing, charming, and social is a virgin. With the timescale, this would've been around 2010ish too. Fairly liberal time period for college youths partying in the city.

    And no, that's not slutty behavior, it's human behavior. Charismatic humans simply are far more likely to be physically expressive (not shy).

    I think that it really depends on the individual

    not all very outgoing, attractive, charming, and social women in their 20s are the same
    there can be some that are virgins just like there can be some that are promiscuous and some that are in committed relationships

    I try not to generalize and stereotype
    I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson.

    This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

    http://www.facebook.com/SpiderManMaryJane/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •