Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Obviously it was Norman Osborn.

Quote Originally Posted by esskay View Post
    I'm in agreement with most in this thread that MJ was Peter's first and that no way was he MJ's first.

I'm interested who people think was Peter's 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc then? Before the time he got married, ~140 issues later, was there anyone else? Hard to tell since in those days you had to very much read between the panels.

And then what is the complete list post-OMD?
    Based on my memory, I believe the people he's did it with during that period are Felicia, who we see get together with him in bed at least once, and Carlie, with an issue that ends with them about to have sex. I would assume he did it with Cindy, though I don't remember if they went all the way or not. It's also heavily implied he's did it with Lien and Bobby as well.

Wolfman sort of implied that he and Betty sleep together.... when she was married to Ned . But is thankfully ambigous.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think Mary Jane at the end of the original Clone Saga is probably the safest bet.

Aside from Spider-Man: Blue there's been no indications that Peter and Gwen were ever that intimate, from what I can recall.
    I just recently read Spider-Man: Blue for the first time I enjoyed it. I assume Gwen was his first during their time together. make me wonder how long was he dating Gwen

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mrswing View Post
    Obviously it was Norman Osborn.
    And then Peter realized Norman was not his type Norman was just too needy. Norman didn't take the breakup well and became a psycho stalker. Behold people the true source of the Parker/Osborn Feud.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

MJ first, Felicia next. Gwen never even let him round second base.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Wasn't with the Black Cat?

It looks like he did lost it to MJ. It wasn't Gwen in fact Peter was embarrassed that he never did it with her.

.............. no comment. lol.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

I assume MJ was surprised that nerdy Pete was packin some spider power.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    I assume MJ was surprised that nerdy Pete was packin some spider power.
    Taking Parallel Lives into account, she knew long before she first met him in person.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Betty Brant Leeds.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Mighty Member

just because Mary Jane like a party girl doesn't mean that she was actually sexually promiscuous
    however, I have no problems with a woman that is sexually liberal.
    I actually hate when people use words like slut,whore,bimbo to put down others for being sexually liberal for it comes off a bit self righteous and sexist.

going back to the party girl, it could have been just a mask to cover up who she really was
    party girl doesn't necessarily mean sexually promiscuous

you can have a lot of fun and not sleep around
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    just because Mary Jane like a party girl doesn't mean that she was actually sexually promiscuous
    however, I have no problems with a woman that is sexually liberal.
    I actually hate when people use words like slut,whore,bimbo to put down others for being sexually liberal for it comes off a bit self righteous and sexist.

going back to the party girl, it could have been just a mask to cover up who she really was
    party girl doesn't necessarily mean sexually promiscuous

you can have a lot of fun and not sleep around
    True, but I believe it's actually pretty naive to think that an attractive woman in her twenties who is very outgoing, charming, and social is a virgin. With the timescale, this would've been around 2010ish too. Fairly liberal time period for college youths partying in the city.

And no, that's not slutty behavior, it's human behavior. Charismatic humans simply are far more likely to be physically expressive (not shy).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by darthblinx View Post
    True, but I believe it's actually pretty naive to think that an attractive woman in her twenties who is very outgoing, charming, and social is a virgin. With the timescale, this would've been around 2010ish too. Fairly liberal time period for college youths partying in the city.

And no, that's not slutty behavior, it's human behavior. Charismatic humans simply are far more likely to be physically expressive (not shy).

I think that it really depends on the individual

not all very outgoing, attractive, charming, and social women in their 20s are the same
    there can be some that are virgins just like there can be some that are promiscuous and some that are in committed relationships

I try not to generalize and stereotype
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.