Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Thinker\Davoe\Darhk(CW) vs Avengers\GoG(MCU)

Just saw this week's Flash and powered up Thinkers opening beat down was impressive with him using all his powers masterfully. So let's say a full powered Damien Darhk joined forces with him and a parallel Davoe with only his Super Chair and original abilities jump universes and instead of a Chutari invasion or fighting Ronan it's these 3.

Thinker(w\absorbed abilities)
    Damein Darhk(Full powered)
    Davoe(w\Super Chair)

Vs

Avengers 1 and Guardians 1movie
    Iron Man
    Thor
    Hulk
    Captain America
    Black Widow
    Gamora
    Quill
    Drax
    Groot
    Rocket

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Just saw this week's Flash and powered up Thinkers opening beat down was impressive with him using all his powers masterfully. So let's say a full powered Damien Darhk joined forces with him and a parallel Davoe with only his Super Chair and original abilities jump universes and instead of a Chutari invasion or fighting Ronan it's these 3.

Thinker(w\absorbed abilities)
    Damein Darhk(Full powered)
    Davoe(w\Super Chair)

Vs

Avengers 1 and Guardians 1movie
    Iron Man
    Thor
    Hulk
    Captain America
    Black Widow
    Gamora
    Quill
    Drax
    Groot
    Rocket
    I can't really see anything stopping Thor from just going full lightning instantly on them. Nothing any of them has shown resists that. Not even close, really.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I can't really see anything stopping Thor from just going full lightning instantly on them. Nothing any of them has shown resists that. Not even close, really.
    Thinker’s now telepathic, right? And can erase memories, control people etc? And control luck?

So even if Thor called the lightning, he could be caused to miss through sheer dumb luck and then utterly brain-blargled.

Yeah. DeVoe is kinda THE definition of 'Not fun to use in rumbles' right now.

He can also warp attacks to his dimension or wherever, like what he did to Barry. He's a lot like Sylar, but with out the bullet timing feats.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

The insufferable piece of crap (seriously, worst Flash villain/season) did some stuff that definitely resembled it a couple times this latest ep.

Circa Avengers 1 Thor can't do that as an instant act of will, whereas the godawful Thinker can mind control a big ol chunk of team heroes to fight each other with pretty much an instant act of will.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Circa Avengers 1 Thor can't do that as an instant act of will, whereas the godawful Thinker can mind control a big ol chunk of team heroes to fight each other with pretty much an instant act of will.
    He can only mind control dead bodies, no?

Incredible Member

Nah the worst season of the this show was Savitar that reveal was terrible (Everybody saw that coming) and the show just went down hill like Arrow season 3, now I am some what invested again and Devoe is very interesting.

DC TV plan is "good for two seasons, then we burn it to the ground".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    DC TV plan is "good for two seasons, then we burn it to the ground".
    Arrow season 5 was considered good by most though. Even this season wasn't bad until Diaz, FBI, and Olivers teammates started acting up.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Arrow season 5 mostly got by on a really well acted villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Arrow season 5 was considered good by most though. Even this season wasn't bad until Diaz, FBI, and Olivers teammates started acting up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Arrow season 5 mostly got by on a really well acted villain.
    A corpse being dragged on by a good antagonist isn't objectively "good" as a whole.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Until you said this, I don’t think I’ve heard anyone defend any Arrow after Season 2. Having watched every season, I can confirm it gets worse basically every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentonis View Post
    He can only mind control dead bodies, no?
    They weren't all dead, some were just taken out. After all, he had enough still alive guards left over for hostages once it was all over.