Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Batwoman is the only Bat-family character (with their own title) that I like. I am completely enthralled over this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Batwoman is the only Bat-family character (with their own title) that I like. I am completely enthralled over this idea.
    I'm that way mixed with nervousness. I've even politely tweeted at some of the writers how important this is, how much she means to so many people. Even included a list of "necessities", heh. No harm in trying.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Because she's an awesome, great character.
    In your opinion.

My opinion, I want a good, strong male character, like Nightwing since they won’t let us have Batman, which is a shame.
    Too many female characters, we need more than Ollie and Diggle.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

This should be like Black Lightning and focus on one thing per season with only 13 episodes.

Its vitally important. I do wonder if she will be in Supergirl's "world" and will meet Maggie.

I'm not in the mood for Alex or Sara trists.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    This should be like Black Lightning and focus on one thing per season with only 13 episodes.
    I'm wondering if she'll be like Vixen (Mari) and The Ray where they make a much publicized first appearance and then never appear again...

Flash, Diggle, Green Arrow, Elongated Man, Vibe-Cisco, Black Lightning, Steel, Atom, Captain Cold, and various others.

would someone do a tally so we can see if their are more female characters than male, 'cuz I highly doubt.

Caivu's opinion is shared by others, so its not like a minority position.

There is no doubt some amount of propriety in respect to how CW can use/license the characters.

Let's face it - - if Batwoman is a hit, we just might see more of the Bat characters others like.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Let's face it - - if Batwoman is a hit, we just might see more of the Bat characters others like.
    I'm actually wondering who all they have access too as far as Batman is concerned, since Fox has the TV rights to Batman.

I doubt they weren't genuinely interested in using Batwoman, but I also wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the few Bat-related characters that they were allowed to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    In your opinion.

My opinion, I want a good, strong male character, like Nightwing since they won’t let us have Batman, which is a shame.
    So literally the only reason you don't want her is because she's a woman. Nice.

Anyway... this was pretty cool:

IMG_20180517_141340.jpg

Evan Rachel Wood is a very popular Kate fancast. Extremely unlikely she'll be cast, but it's neat that she knows who Batwoman is.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Extraordinary Member

Did not see this coming, but it will have me watching again!

I hope they don't try and make Kara and Kate besties. That would just feel weird on so many levels...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    In your opinion.

Considering the sausage fest most superhero shows were in the past, there can never be too many female characters. For that matter Arrow is still mostly a sausage fest.
    Other than Felicity just how many major female characters are there? So it's nice that we are now getting good, strong female characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope they don't try and make Kara and Kate besties. That would just feel weird on so many levels...
    It would be like Clark and Bruce being besties.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Considering the sausage fest most superhero shows were in the past, there can never be too many female characters. For that matter Arrow is still mostly a sausage fest.
    Other than Felicity just how many major female characters are there? So it's nice that we are now getting good, strong female characters.
    I think a better question is how many major female characters on Arrow are actually used well?
    It would be like Clark and Bruce being besties.
    Well, Clark and Bruce are besties, but Kara's bestie is Barbara Gordon...

Hopefully she will be a good written character for this show can’t think of that many good females characters in the arrowverse. I’m not much a fan of the character in the comics but hopefully her treatment on the show will change my mind.