View Poll Results: Which Imprint Will Be More Successful?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sandman

1 3.45%
  • Black Label

11 37.93%
  • Vertigo

2 6.90%
  • Bendis

3 10.34%
  • DC Ink/Zoom

11 37.93%
  • Milestone

0 0%
  • Others

1 3.45%
  • None

0 0%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Which Imprint Will Be the Most Successful for DC?

Since my previous post was to said to be based off an April Fool's prank that was posted in March, I decided to make another thread around the same subject like the sleep deprived person I am right now.

So which Imprint is gonna rake in the most dough for DC?

Edited: Added a poll.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 05-17-2018 at 01:46 PM.

BANNED

Black Label if we're following traditional metrics. Miller, Snyder, Azz, Rucka possibly Morrison. It will definitely be more successful than Wildstorm, New Age of Heroes, Young Animal and Vertigo.

Zoom and Ink if they're successfully marketed could be even bigger, its a whole new market.

I think all of them have a lot of potential but I think Zoom/Ink will be able to tap into a pretty diverse and large market, so I'm expecting that to be quite successful .

I was shocked when I saw how big the sales for kids are compared to the traditional trade market. Ink and Zoom could be a gold mine for DC if they play their cards right. It will be interesting to see how Black Label plays out, they tried this before with All-Star and it didn't work, partly due to Frank. Now they're starting a new imprint with Miller again, I hope he fares better this time.

I think it'll be Zoom with Milestone coming in last, as I don't even think it's coming out anymore.

I wish it would be Milestone, but history tells me it will be Bendis. His books just sell like flapjacks
    The J-man

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RepHope View Post
    I was shocked when I saw how big the sales for kids are compared to the traditional trade market. Ink and Zoom could be a gold mine for DC if they play their cards right. It will be interesting to see how Black Label plays out, they tried this before with All-Star and it didn't work, partly due to Frank. Now they're starting a new imprint with Miller again, I hope he fares better this time.
    I wonder whether that's why they delayed Zoom and Ink to promote them better and rake in the dough?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I wonder whether that's why they delayed Zoom and Ink to promote them better and rake in the dough?
    They delayed ink/zoom? For some reason I thought it launched already.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer