Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Batwoman appearing in the Arrowverse and not Gotham is a huge disappointment. I would likely enjoy her in the latter show.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I hope it's on Earth 38. All the crossovers so far have taken place on Earth 1. It's time Supergirl got one on hers! Plus, they've already hinted that Batman exists there (and they've directly mentioned Gotham). I also wonder how they'll pull off the white skin. If they'll use it at all. And If her hair will be a wig like in the comics. I hope Alice and the religion of crime is the main villain!
    Gotham is also directly mentioned on Arrow. It went the extra mile by mentioning Bruce Wayne by name this season. Bludhaven has been a recurring location on the show for years and Felicity wasn't called Oracle because the name was already taken in-universe. Earth 1 has it's claim to the Batclan.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Batwoman appearing in the Arrowverse and not Gotham is a huge disappointment. I would likely enjoy her in the latter show.

Gotham is also directly mentioned on Arrow. It went the extra mile by mentioning Bruce Wayne by name this season. Bludhaven has been a recurring location on the show for years and Felicity wasn't called Oracle because the name was already taken in-universe. Earth 1 has it's claim to the Batclan.
    Except, Bruce is still a kid (with Kate being a similar age, she would be too), and nothing of his extended family has even been mentioned, let alone his cousin. So being on Gotham would make less sense than anything they've done to this point on the series.

And that's saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Except, Bruce is still a kid (with Kate being a similar age, she would be too), and nothing of his extended family has even been mentioned, let alone his cousin. So being on Gotham would make less sense than anything they've done to this point on the series.

And that's saying something.
    We do know that the Kanes is one of the five influential families of Gotham. It just a matter of one of them reaching out.

Given that show's track record for all it's major LGBT characters being villains/criminals, maybe it's a good thing they didn't use Kate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Given that show's track record for all it's major LGBT characters being villains/criminals, maybe it's a good thing they didn't use Kate ?
    Find me a person who doesn't appreciate a good villain. Not even the good guys have their hands clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Now who should play her. Honestly my first thought was Madelaine Petsch from riverdale. She is probably too young and obviously too busy. Felicia day doesn't have the right feel to play the character.
    I'd love for Evan Rachel Wood to play her, but that's a pipe dream. Rose Leslie would be my second choice. Third, Adrianne Palicki. Yvonne Strahovski could reprise the role in live action.

Aside from acting chops and fight scene/stunt skills, whoever it ends up being needs to be believable as someone who can break people in half but also make the cover of Vogue; physically intimidating in any situation. She should be someone you could see being goth/punk but who could also pull off an Army Service Uniform. Someone who can pull off any of Kate's canon hairstyles, and who of course looks good as a redhead.
    Last edited by Caivu; 05-17-2018 at 09:09 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I'd love for Evan Rachel Wood to play her, but that's a pipe dream. Rose Leslie would be my second choice.
    Would need to go pretty heavy on the red hair dye, but I could see it.

I'm currently watching Thirteen Reasons Why season 2. I'd love for Katherine Langford to get the part. But then again I'd love for her to get any part.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I'm currently watching Thirteen Reasons Why season 2. I'd love for Katherine Langford to get the part. But then again I'd love for her to get any part.
    I can't see this. She's too young and doesn't seem to have any action experience at all.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I was just going on her face. She's 22.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Looks are important, for sure... but they're only one aspect of casting. 22 is too young for this role, I think.

Kate has a military background. A 22 year old is definitely too young for the role. Maybe she can be Kate's sister.

Kate has a military background. A 22 year old is definitely too young for the role. Maybe she can be Kate's sister.
    Her sister who is her identical twin?

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they change a lot of her backstory so things like age wouldn't matter.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I think you meant cousin. Bette.
    Assassinate Putin!