Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1061

I'm extremely excited about this! I've wanted them to crossover ever since Otto name dropped them in his first issue and now I got my wish, I will take any WCA extensions I can get!

Otto and Quentin interacting just sounds so perfect. Also JEFF!!!

Finally, the Gwenpool v. Superior Spidey conflict I have yearned for since the dawn of time.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Surprise! Issue 10 isn't the last we'll see of the team.
    I'll think about this, but the lack of Kelly Thompson is disappointing.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    What I liked about this book is that Kate did not outshine him actually. And I thought he used smart thinking here a lot more often than in most anything, not counting secret empire & tales of suspense over the last few years.

Though I can see why you would like him to be around people his age more.

@OOTCS

I remain skeptical for now. It's the same creative team that was behind No Surrender and not only was that not really a well written story in my book, it also ended with a pretty bad encounter between Clint and Banner which didn't make much sense in the context of his portrayal in other books.

And so far there hasn't been much of note in No Road Home either besides mild intrigue whether the Hulk situation might end up being interesting.

On that note: Is there already a Clint Barton appreciation thread? I only noticed a week ago that the old one was closed down.
    Not against him on the team per se I would just like a second older hero. Tiara would have been great as another long time WCA and from her AA days.

Didn't see that coming.
    spoilers:
    Ramone has powers. The Watts siblings are in fact Wakandan, and their father is something to do with water - an Atlantean?
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Didn't see that coming.
    spoilers:
    Ramone has powers. The Watts siblings are in fact Wakandan, and their father is something to do with water - an Atlantean?
    end of spoilers
    That is why I was hoping that Absorbing Man was his dad. Yeah, that would be obvious as well but at least it will save us from having to go on a journey of self-discovery with the two most boring characters in the book. Oh wait, no we won't. The book is cancelled.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I've been mostly enjoying the series, especially the last few issues, and I'm disappointed that it will be ending so soon. I was hoping to find out why Quentin wasn't with the X-Men anymore, but there probably won't be time for that. The only thing I didn't really care for was Gwenpool, who I still think is little more than a gimmick, sorry to her fans.

I think that's pretty simple. As a reward for saving Jubilee's life, he gets to graduate. For real this time. And to make sure he can't get forced back, he heads to the west coast. Then he just ignores Jean Grey's telepathic summons in Uncanny X-Men #9.

That's one thing I wanted to see from him - his reaction to the news that the X-Men are missing, presumed dead.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I really like this book
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Didn't see that coming.
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    maybe not the likely guess. but, speaking of water, Moses famously parted the Red Sea. and Moses Magnum lives around Wakanda. i've been asking for the Magnum "twins," for awhile now.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    The only thing I didn't really care for was Gwenpool, who I still think is little more than a gimmick, sorry to her fans.
    Honestly i'm wondering if she even has a gimmick anymore, other than saying random funny stuff. And i'm saying that since they took away basically evrything else.

Also, those vampires have to be the worst villians i've ever read. They didn't even try with them, they just throwed in something because the series was cancelled.
    Last edited by Bromor; 03-21-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Incredible Member

I was wondering too. Something to do with water - for some reason I was thinking of Namor, since he does seem to get around quite a bit. Otherwise, there is that Inhumans character (green scaled dude).

His name's Triton.

I guess The Champions days are numbered if the Mouse is really serious about getting the band (Young Avengers) back together again. Unless of course they stick Miles, Kamala, and Riri on the team as well. TV Bishop is Hawkeye's kid? Retcon incoming in 5...4...3....2....1..
    https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/04...eye-to-the-mcu
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

I think this is a case where no amount of retcons can make it synergize with the movies, assuming she is his daughter in the MCU. It's not as though every single thing in the movies finds it's way into the comics. It's not like they can really retcon away her rich girl upbringing, for instance, it's there, it happened, they can't just erase it, even if they do retcon Clint into sleeping with her mother years ago. There are limits. so i think comic Kate is safe.

but yeah, Champions may be coming ot an end to make way for a Young Avengers comeback.