Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    The preview makes it seem like Hawkeye might not get as disrespected as he was in Lemire's run. I didn't finish Thompson's run - how was he treated there?
    He was disrespected in that run?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    He was disrespected in that run?
    In Lemire's run? Very much so, yah.

I don't agree when people say he has been disrespect in New Avengers, Fractions book, Kate's book or Occupy Avengers but yes. In all new Hawkeye he was disrespected.
    Kate was better, smarter and braver than him in that one even though she herself suffered hard from bad writing.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    In Lemire's run? Very much so, yah.

I don't agree when people say he has been disrespect in New Avengers, Fractions book, Kate's book or Occupy Avengers but yes. In all new Hawkeye he was disrespected.
    Kate was better, smarter and braver than him in that one even though she herself suffered hard from bad writing.
    Which All-New Hawkeye series did I read then?
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Pass. Don't feel like watching Thompson trying to squeeze blood from the stone that is now the workplace documentary. By the way, when Thompson said this was going to a workplace comedy I thought "I wonder if they do the bit where someone walks in front of the camera and doesn't know it and scurriess away?" And sure enough someone walks in front of the camera without realizing it and then scurries away. Now all they have to do is have a character smirk at the camera and then have one long unbroken shot as the team creates a music video.

Plus Hawkeye still isn't wearing the classic costume.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 07-20-2018 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Left out Hawkeye's classic costume.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Pass. Don't feel like watching Thompson trying to squeeze blood from the stone that is now the workplace documentary. By the way, when Thompson said this was going to a workplace comedy I thought "I wonder if they do the bit where someone walks in front of the camera and doesn't know it and scurriess away?" And sure enough someone walks in front of the camera without realizing it and then scurries away. Now all they have to do is have a character smirk at the camera and then have one long unbroken shot as the team creates a music video.

Plus Hawkeye still isn't wearing the classic costume.
    Fair enough. I'm actually really interested in the new setup (although I will concede that I haven't watched much of the TV shows in the genre -- although I want to try Parks and Recreation -- so I still find it a novelty). But, hey, nothing's for everyone.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Fair enough. I'm actually really interested in the new setup (although I will concede that I haven't watched much of the TV shows in the genre -- although I want to try Parks and Recreation -- so I still find it a novelty). But, hey, nothing's for everyone.
    Don't bother Parks and Rec has already become "that show that dude from Guardians Of The Galaxy was on before he got famous".
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Parks and Rec is great, just skip the first season because its awful (its only 7 episodes)
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Which All-New Hawkeye series did I read then?
    Hey if there is an All New Hawkeye series that doesn't have Kate acting like a bitch and Clint being at least so competent that he can bind his own shoes I'd gladly read it.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Land Sharks.lol.
    Anyways the preview of the first issue looks cool,i will be picking up at least the first issue of the new West Coast Avengers comic book.

Definitely picking this up. Finally I'll have an Avengers book that I can enjoy post No Surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Parks and Rec is great, just skip the first season because its awful (its only 7 episodes)
    How'd they only get seven episodes for a first season?

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Hey if there is an All New Hawkeye series that doesn't have Kate acting like a bitch and Clint being at least so competent that he can bind his own shoes I'd gladly read it.
    Guess I thought that's what we got? Heck, this series did make a point of showing why Kate looked up to Clint in the first place and ended on a confirmation of such. (You might have a point with the future sequences, but that was supposed to be a bad future by design and was averted since the characters listened to their better natures.)
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

How'd they only get seven episodes for a first season?
    Filming was postponed because the lead actress got pregnant. They ended up filming in February and airing in April and May.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parks_...ion_(season_1)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Filming was postponed because the lead actress got pregnant. They ended up filming in February and airing in April and May.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parks_...ion_(season_1)
    Guess that's one way to deal with those situations.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Am I right thinking issue 1 is 4.99

I'll be skipping the series if it is

Otherwise I'll give it a look

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

That seems standard for a Marvel first issue this day - have a longer issue (since they have to introduce the characters, etc.) at a higher price.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?