Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Well you can’t exactly say StormCaster is “inferior “ to Mjolnir. StormCaster was specifically made to be on par with Mjolnir AND StormBreaker. No, Rogue, Simon, Namor are not equal to Thor in Strength. Again the only strength feat we have of Storm with this hammer is her resting control of Mjolnir while still in Thor’s hands. To do something like that you MUST have some form of Super strength because Storm is not stronger than Thor. But in her Stormborn form she is on par with him. Which is why it puts her above Jane Foster because Thor Odinsons Strength surpasses Jane, Simon, Rogue and Namor.

Until we see another Strength feat in this Form. Going by Storms Feat with Thor makes her Stronger than Colossus, Rogue, Namor and Simon(maybe)
    First no, Storm is not on par with Thor in super strength, that's ridiculous, Thor's powers of superpower do not come only from the MJlonir, most of his strength is natural to him, so that's why it's normal for Jane Foster and Storm are below him, in that transformation they are super strong, but not close to Thor, much less even, from Jane Jane showed to be somewhat inferior to Hercules and the current Rogue, so the same applies to Strom with that transformation.

Second, Rogue and Wonderman have the same level of super strength and endurance, because Rogue asimilate the powers was precisely Wonderman lol, And it was said that in Rogue work those energies better.

And if both Wonderman and Rogue and Namor are close to Odinson's strength levels, they really are closer than jane Foster, and if jane is below in strength with much more reason Storm.

The question is whether she has more strength than Colossus, with that transofrmation, because more force than Namor or Rogue does not have.

Ruto:

I just have no interest in seeing Storm fighting like Thor. Ugh! Oh, well, lol!
    You know that that happened right? ?? and the winner was Thor and extremely easy.

Of the X-men they have only defeated Thor, host of the Phoenix Force ( Phoenix5 ), and Rogue with their powers of absorption, the rest can not with Thor, I would say high-level telepaths, but I dont think so... I'm pretty sure that Thor is immune to telepathy .

The question is with that power up that can make storm against Thor? It is known that if Thor is immune to all weather attacks, Storm has been affected by very large attacks or not coming from it, Storm has no way to really beat Thor.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 05-20-2018 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    You are completely wrong in many ways.

All these super strong characters have increased their strength ranges to a lesser and greater extent, the one that has been left behind is precisely Colossus.

Carol was around Class 25, not Class 10 ... Rogue was a class 50 or 60 because she showed herself lifting 50 tons without any effort, therefore she was an even higher classification, She improved the powers that her take from Carol initially, her powers of absorption often do that ( Many examples, see XMLegacy ), improve the potential she takes.

Colossus was a little stronger than Anna, not much, never gave the impression that it was much stronger, but something stronger yes, nothing more, but as I said, Rogue could just as easily defeat him because she had invulnerability, Colossus did not, and Colossus did not She could not stand half a second to the absorption of Rogue, in global terms she was always much more powerful than him.

Coincidentally, the enemies that made Colossus K.O Rogue is that ended up defeating them.

Wonderman a inferior class 100?? lol NO, if initially he was already a class 100, currently he exceeds 100 tonaladas, his powers have increased, it is a class 100 +++, so much so that in physical combat he has been aiming to defeat Odinson, and Red Hulk which is another class 100 is quite inferior to it, and Colossus inferior to all those previously mentioned.

And in Uncanny Avengers it was said, that the Rogue genome makes the ionic powers in it more powerful than in Wonderman's body, and its energy potential is unlimited.

Namor inferior to Colossus ?, not at all, currently he does not need to be wet to be a Class 100, he already is, and when he gets wet he is practically a beast in power.
    I have "The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe" backing me up...so you might wanna rethink what your saying. As I can give you scans of everything I said.

While over the years most heroes have grown in strength, Classic Rogue has never been close to Colossus is strength. I actually remember an issue of X-Men, with Rogue lifting 47 tons which is within her Marvel Official 50 tons range. Ms. Marvel's strength level was only 10 tons when she first started out.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-20-2018 at 05:36 AM.

Of the X-men they have only defeated Thor, host of the Phoenix Force ( Phoenix5 ), and Rogue with their powers of absorption, the rest can not with Thor, I would say high-level telepaths, but I dont think so... I'm pretty sure that Thor is immune to telepathy .
    Rachel defeated him in AvX

Also Classic Rogue invulnerability has its limits. She was almost killed by an hand-held laser gun.

RCO016_1469324113.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-20-2018 at 06:13 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

god please enough with the rumbles ****. Stop replying to Omegarogue.

BANNED

There is Ruto as always you do not analyze things, or you lack information.

Rogue had powers (and now more) of invulnerability, Colossus did not have them, nor does he have them, he was only resistant, but not invulnerable, to Colossus have lost count of how many times he has doubled his limbs.

Also, Rogue herself has said that she could stand the blows of people much stronger than her (Hulk Binary and Juggy ) Colossus was just a little stronger than her.

Nimrod only analyzed a strategy that would take her off balance but that was not going to kill her.

Rogue resisted blows that brought her out of orbit, from a cosmic being like Binary, and Rogue returned to Earth completely unharmed, Colossus passes that and we know that he would fracture bones or damage organs, he only has a shield, he is not invulnerable, classic Rogue YES and now is mucho more.

On the other hand Colossus of a hit of Juggernauth recently broke his ribs, so no, he is not invulnerable, and the blow that Rogue classic fit Binary was much stronger than what Juggy did.

Nice try.

With Gladiator, In fact in canon Rogue has never faced him but obviously with the absorption she wins, those are the only 3 X-Men that can with Gladiator.

I regret to contradict you, but Gladiator apart from JeanGrey, Gambit also won, and was the first, so once again you expose about other mutants without knowing about them, you only seem to specialize in Storm, because you conveniently skip the exploits of power the others characters.

I LOVE STORM, but she can not be the best in all aspects, SHE IS NOT BETTER THAN BOBBY IN ICE HANDLING, and certainly WITH THAT TEMPORARY POWER UP THAT HAVE, SHE DOES NOT IT IS STRONGER THAN ROGUE CURRENTLY, it is absurd, because even though Jean Foster proved dont to have a strength superior to current Rogue.

Precisely, Rogue has kicked Juggernauth's ass with his absorption power, which was literally draining his life. But before that, Rogue's blow did something to her because for a moment Juggy left the scene, and she said wow I'm impressed, and Juggy said Oh me too, then he gives her a blow that sends her flying, and after a while we see Rogue completely unharmed, once more invulnerabildiad of classic Rogue> Colossus resistance.

And she adds the strength she has to the one she absorbs from others, that is, she becomes stronger than both.

Colossus has not even been close to beating Juggy, they always end up defeating by some telepath or by Rogue.

When Colossus "wins" is because Juggy falls off a cliff, but Now Colossus made a fool of himself he was all wounded and with broken ribs, and with none of his blows he got to move it a millimeter, instead Rogue at Uncanny Avengers, she was quite matched with Juggy (if the same that broke the ribs to Colossus) she saved the life of Wanda, in addition to measuring strength both were very even, something that did not happen with Colossus, and by the way Rogue could send it to fly with his strength a couple of times, and he did not have to use absorption.

The question is Rogue absorbing in fact she was superior to Juggy, if he did not keep fighting is because she had to stop the train, do not forget to mention that detail, instead Colossus has never been superior to Juggy.

Nice try.

By the way while with Nimrod VS Colossus and Juggy, they make a fool of themselves, and they are defeated, look who is the one who defeated him, Yes, was Rogue, saving the life of Cain, and everyone who was there.

Pointing Juggy K.O almost dead, and Colossus walks around a few meters in a coma lol. Fortunately, Rogue was there.

* Again, good try. but you failed.

And the current Rogue has the same physical strength and invulnerability of Wonderman, right now she is a lot, indeed much stronger and more resistant than Colossus.

The Colossus armor is not a power of invulnerability, it is always fractured and dented.

Right now in force the X-Men Rogue and Namor> Sunspoth Gentle> Colossus.

Storm there is no proof that is as strong as Thor, because not even Jean Foster that is a copy of Thor has the same levels, that the real Odinson.

You're wrong, Simon quickly entered the Class 100, in fact his powers were always increasing until he acquired the flight and many other things, the question is ALWAYS was much stronger than Colossus, When Colossus was created and it was only a Class 60, and Wonderman has long been a Class 100, and I'm talking about the classic Wonderman that already gave Thor a fight, the current Wonderman was about to defeat him, and the current Wonderman exceeds the Class 100 ++ widely, and if that the current one is the one that copied Rogue.

That by the way when they analyzed it, it was said ionic energy works better in her body than in Simon's, and has a potential still asleep and unlimited with those ionic powers, until now she has only unlocked the super strength Class 100 ++ + flight super speed and invulnerability, but it was already said that she has unlimited potential.

In fact right now Carol Danvers is stronger than Colossus too.
    Okay, let's get the facts straight, here:

1) When a character is said to be "invulnerable", it merely means resistance. Rogue has been hurt in canon. LAM brought up a scan where she was nearly killed by a laser gun, and I brought up an issue where a sentinel analyzed Rogue's invulnerability, and generated a flame strong enough to overcome it and kill her. The flame, however, was not hot enough to affect Colossus, who put blocked the flame from Rogue to save her life. The issue flat out stated he is more invulnerable than she is.

2) Colossus has also been able to take multiple blows from people much stronger than he is (Gladiator and Juggernaut, for instance). Not only that, but his punches have much more of an affect when he fights them than Rogue's blows (until Rogue uses her powers to steal some of their strength, thus bolstering her stolen strength).

3) Again, neither Colossus or Rogue can beat Juggy with their own natural strength. Both would lose, but Colossus can give a much better fight than she because he is much stronger and more invulnerable. Rogue has to use her other ability (the touching power) to even budge Juggy with a punch. Yeah, he said he was impressed by Rogue's blow in Uncanny X-Men #218, but he remained unphased by it, and she couldn't budge him with that punch. Colossus, on the other hand, has always been able to knock Juggernaut back with his blows. I provided scans of their lengthy one-on-one from Uncanny X-Men 183, but here are more from another fight they had:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/DU9TX518_R9...1e-xTPB8=s1600
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JQkKOAnzP9...NDm-hwIR=s1600

Again, Rogue's punch didn't even phase or budge him:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/IawUoQgkFUc...JljrMXaV=s1600
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/WNvglGnmRPB...gUgg5NBn=s1600

4) Rogue did not resist blows that sent her into orbit, as resisting it would have meant she would not have gone there. What you mean is she took the blow and was not knocked out by it.

5) Jeen never beat Gladiator. All that happened is they traded one punch with both characters being winded afterwards (the team thinking Jeen was dead as she was nearly passed out), and then Oracle called an end to the fight. Cannonball did better than Jeen in his fight against Gladiator in Uncanny X-Men #341. Colossus was able to take multiple blows from him and not get knocked out. Read the scans again, it was not Gladiator that knocked out Peter in that fight. So, technically, Gambit beat Gladiator, while Cannonball did the next best (he didn't get hurt in his fight against Gladiator), followed by Colossus (he took multiple hits from Gladiator while Jeen barely survived one in her pink form),and Jeen did worse than either Remy, Sam, or Peter. Of course, if Gladiator was at anywhere near his peak, he would have squashed either of these four physically.

4) I have always said that Iceman is better at ice manipulation that Ororo (he can create those quasi-sentient ice golems), but Storm is better at moisture and heat manipulation than he.

5) Look, Rogue can beat Colossus in a fight, okay? I am not doubting you on that. However, not because of her strength of invulnerability, as he surpasses her in both of those aspects. She can beat him because she can fly (which makes her more maneuverable), and she can steal his powers. The flying ability and power stealing stuff she has actually makes her a tougher opponent than Peter, but in terms of pure physical strength and invulnerability where she is limited to only what she has stolen from Carol, he surpasses her. He was always shown to be stronger and more invulnerable.

6) IIRC, the Official Handbook put Simon at 90 tons back in the 80s. He may have gotten to Class 100 eventually, but he did not start there.
    Last edited by rutog98; 05-20-2018 at 08:00 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Technically, this is not a "versus" regarding who would win in a fight between Rogue and Peter, so I don't see how this discussion would be appropriate for a rumbles board thread.

I'm sorry. I should know better.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Technically, this is not a "versus" regarding who would win in a fight between Rogue and Peter, so I don't see how this discussion would be appropriate for a rumbles board thread.
    It certainly isn't appropriate for this thread.

BANNED

First no, Storm is not on par with Thor in super strength, that's ridiculous, Thor's powers of superpower do not come only from the MJlonir, most of his strength is natural to him, so that's why it's normal for Jane Foster and Storm are below him, in that transformation they are super strong, but not close to Thor, much less even, from Jane Jane showed to be somewhat inferior to Hercules and the current Rogue, so the same applies to Strom with that transformation.

Second, Rogue and Wonderman have the same level of super strength and endurance, because Rogue asimilate the powers was precisely Wonderman lol, And it was said that in Rogue work those energies better.

And if both Wonderman and Rogue and Namor are close to Odinson's strength levels, they really are closer than jane Foster, and if jane is below in strength with much more reason Storm.

The question is whether she has more strength than Colossus, with that transofrmation, because more force than Namor or Rogue does not have.

Ruto:

You know that that happened right? ?? and the winner was Thor and extremely easy.

The question is with that power up that can make storm against Thor? It is known that if Thor is immune to all weather attacks, Storm has been affected by very large attacks or not coming from it, Storm has no way to really beat Thor.
    1) I said that Storm was a stronger elemental than Thor. He did not outdo her elemental control in COC 2. That said, Storm has had power upgrades since this bout that should enable her to take him down quickly (like her controlling the electrical impulses in her nervous system ala what she did against Sinister).

2) Thor does not have the imperviousness to weather attacks Storm has. I have yet to see a Thor fan produce a scan stating he cannot be harmed by the weather. That said, here are plenty of instances of him being hurt by it:
    https://static.comicvine.com/uploads...oath__4_05.jpg

http://www.comixasylum.com/wp-conten...or-vs-Zeus.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/0b8yNYjpLnn...Z5IpT3Xl=s1600

The Weathermen hurt Thor with lightning as well:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/aPjfQ3nuTfp...0VKIh2m5=s1600
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/o-MgCEbkU46...7jQK4htr=s1600

Notice that Zeus is holding back in the scans with him and still does damage to Thor with the lightning.

I am not aware of any canon that states Thor is immune to lightning to refute these showings.

3) Also, if Storm can create winds that can do things like redirect the full power of Sienna Blaze, Thor gets hurt by punches from characters far weaker than the force Sienna's powers pack. So, winds like that should be able to hurt him as well as any project Storm hurls at him with that kind of wind force.

Anyway, not looking to turn this into a Storm vs. Thor thing. We are discussing who is stronger and more invulnerable between Rogue and Colossus. The answer is Peter.
    Last edited by rutog98; 05-20-2018 at 07:36 AM.

BANNED

It certainly isn't appropriate for this thread.
    Well, he may be trolling at any rate, so yeah, I think I will stop responding now. He has been handily disproven, so no need to go on about it.

BANNED

No, the point is Base Storm in her natural form is NOT stronger than Thor. When Storm has the Hammer she is as strong as Thor because it’s a transformation. You need to understand it’s the HAMMER that changes her. It spikes her strength and durability. We know this because she fought Thor to a standstill. That makes her as strong as Thor ONLY in this transformation.

No, Rogue and Wonderman does not have the same strength. Wonderman can increase his power with Ionic Energy, energy Rogue can not replicate. And I Disagree Rogue and Namor are not closer to Thor in strength. The Answer to your question is Yes. Storm with the hammer is stronger than Colossus, Namor, Rogue why? Because In THIS form Storm took control over Mjolnir while still in Thor’s hands. Storm WITHOUT the Hammer is the weakest link in the strength department.

OK IM DONE. Next Topic: :0)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-20-2018 at 07:58 AM.

I wrote a whole blog post thing on my thoughts regarding this upcoming wedding, I don't know if it's appropriate to link it here, but I'd love feedback/other people's thoughts on what i've written

(if it's against the rules to link it, I could probably sift thru and find the stand-out points of discussion)

BANNED

I'd love to read it.

Posting for the sole purpose of drawing traffic to your own blog, website, forum, video, etc. is generally not allowed and such posts or threads may be deleted. Excessive self-promotion on multiple forums and/or in multiple threads will be treated as spam and the users responsible may be banned from the site.

Seems like you can post it since you want to draw attention to/give your opinion on a relevant discussion (aka something not related to Rogue's powerlevel), not just to direct traffic to your site. But I'm not a mod lol.

I'd love to read it.

Posting for the sole purpose of drawing traffic to your own blog, website, forum, video, etc. is generally not allowed and such posts or threads may be deleted. Excessive self-promotion on multiple forums and/or in multiple threads will be treated as spam and the users responsible may be banned from the site.

Seems like you can post it since you want to draw attention to/give your opinion on a relevant discussion (aka something not related to Rogue's powerlevel), not just to direct traffic to your site. But I'm not a mod lol.
    Fingers crossed it's fine. Thankfully (?), I don't make any money from it aha

This is the link: http://danguys.blogspot.co.uk/2018/0...tagnation.html