Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Yikes! From someone else another forum--

[IMG][/IMG]

Edit---Rumor is it's cancelled but not confirmed.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 03-16-2020 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    Talk about your toxic fandoms.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

You’d think a fan would know his name is Panthro.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    How is the fandom toxic when the show is the one firing shots?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

Edit---Rumor is it's cancelled but not confirmed.
    Doubt it's cancelled at this point. People said the same thing about High Guardian Spice.
    "Cable was right!"

All because they think Cheetara's ugly...smh.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Doubt it's cancelled at this point. People said the same thing about High Guardian Spice.
    Most of the crew members have moved on. The showrunners are even working on that Aquaman series coming to HBO Max. Most likely CN only ordered a set number of episodes and now they're finishing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    How is the fandom toxic when the show is the one firing shots?
    The show was? The word salad of that post makes it pretty hard to work out what the point was. (Also, I've found that fans take offense at the smallest things.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Sad to say, I find that plausible.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

The show was? The word salad of that post makes it pretty hard to work out what the point was. (Also, I've found that fans take offense at the smallest things.)
    It's ridiculous to say the fandom is the one that's toxic when this show is the one fanning the flames. Creators behind it want to add fuel to the fire. What do they a get out of shitting on this fanbase?

Sad to say, I find that plausible.
    The outright vitrol the "fanbase" has had towards the show has been ridiculous from the start. While the show can be a bit extra at times it does feel like it respects the source material, considering the music they use in the show is the music cues from the original cartoon. Not to mention the Silverhawks reference they had in one of the earlier episodes, or the deep cut character choices like Snowman and the Warrior Maidens.

I might also be the only one who didn't think that the 2011 show wasn't really that great lol.

That whole message that guy did to stoke the flames wouldn't even have been an issue if it was any other show, but since it was Thundercats Roar it's obviously something sinister. Like, calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    High Guardian Spice is never coming. That show was announced two years ago and there hasn't been any updates since.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    High Guardian Spice is never coming. That show was announced two years ago and there hasn't been any updates since.
    The updates have been sparse but they were there, in November Raye Rodriguez said the production had just wrapped and a few weeks ago crunchyroll released a trailer of upcoming original content that included scenes from High Guardian Spice:

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

You're right about Spice's updates being sparse. It's probably been one per year (some con last year and the Crunchyroll Originals this year). They announced that way too early.

She is ugly. They're ALL ugly.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 03-18-2020 at 05:38 AM.
    "Cable was right!"

The outright vitrol the "fanbase" has had towards the show has been ridiculous from the start.
    And wb started it! In that very first and last promo the head of the show more or less insults the show and calls it dumb ticking off the fans. Why on earth would you insult the show you are spinning off from In your first promo? It got so much dislikes and hate cn yanked it off of youtube! It's like a "how not to reboot a show." They did everything wrong. Scooby did a carl arts reboot also but didn't insult the original show or fans in the first promo and made it to three seasons at least. (they did make daphne pinky pie from my little pony for some reason.)

As for me I did give the show a chance and hated it but did give it a try before I wrote it off. If people like it that's fine but I didn't care for it myself.

The outright vitrol the "fanbase" has had towards the show has been ridiculous from the start. While the show can be a bit extra at times it does feel like it respects the source material, considering the music they use in the show is the music cues from the original cartoon. Not to mention the Silverhawks reference they had in one of the earlier episodes, or the deep cut character choices like Snowman and the Warrior Maidens.

I might also be the only one who didn't think that the 2011 show wasn't really that great lol.

That whole message that guy did to stoke the flames wouldn't even have been an issue if it was any other show, but since it was Thundercats Roar it's obviously something sinister. Like, calm down.
    It's ok for the creators to be vitriolic pieces of crap?