Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Spidergeddon!

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Considering the Marvel Rising short with Gwen as Ghost Spider has already been released, not to mention all the merchandising that came out alongside it, and that the comic will be out in less than a month, I think they won't be changing it this far in. I feel that lawsuit will be one they can easily settle.
    Perhaps, I just suspect they might be covering all their bases. It is always better to have a backup plan than being caught without one should the unlikely happen.
    Last edited by Celgress; 09-19-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Considering the Marvel Rising short with Gwen as Ghost Spider has already been released, not to mention all the merchandising that came out alongside it, and that the comic will be out in less than a month, I think they won't be changing it this far in. I feel that lawsuit will be one they can easily settle.
    I love how they tried to justify the Ghost Spider name in a short video by Kamala by calling her "stealthy" even though from what we see of Ghost Spider in the Marvel Rising shorts she's not stealthy at all and is constantly getting caught by people .

Honestly, I'd have less of a problem with the new name if it actually made sense.

Probably makes more sense in the comics than on TV. Her powers use a version of Venom now, and Venom has camouflage powers (incidentally, Miles actually has that power without a symbiote). If Gwen can now turn invisible, it would justify the name.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Where my Spider-Ben and Petey fans at? Wave your hands in the air and party like you just don't care, folks!
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

BANNED

Preview of Spidergeddon#0, featuring Insomniac Peter, Tarantula, MJ, and 616's Superior Spidey.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...ider-geddon-0/

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Preview of Spidergeddon#0, featuring Insomniac Peter, Tarantula, MJ, and 616's Superior Spidey.

I wonder how many spoilers this is going to have for Insomniac's rather successful Spider-Man game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Looks really good. I haven't been getting the Edge of lead-in books but I'll definitely get the main title.

All I wanted was an in game superior suit and yet they taunt me.

Quote Originally Posted by Junco View Post
    All I wanted was an in game superior suit and yet they taunt me.
    maybe it will be DlC or its being saved for the sequel

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    Where my Spider-Ben and Petey fans at? Wave your hands in the air and party like you just don't care, folks!
    I know, right? Surprisingly endearing take on what Uncle Ben as a Spider-Man would be like, and given his relationship with Peter, it'll be an interesting contrast with Edge 4 next week or so featuring Norman Osborn's Spider-Man and his relationship with Peter.

As for the preview of Spidergeddon #0, Tarantula looks awesome. I would very much not mind Clayton Crain being the character designer for the sequel to Insomniac Games' Spider-Man. Nice that we've already got a reality number for that game, too --- Earth-1048.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I know, right? Surprisingly endearing take on what Uncle Ben as a Spider-Man would be like, and given his relationship with Peter, it'll be an interesting contrast with Edge 4 next week or so featuring Norman Osborn's Spider-Man and his relationship with Peter.

As for the preview of Spidergeddon #0, Tarantula looks awesome. I would very much not mind Clayton Crain being the character designer for the sequel to Insomniac Games' Spider-Man. Nice that we've already got a reality number for that game, too --- Earth-1048.
    I kind of wonder how they come up with the numbers for making new worlds. Such as 1048. I wonder if they have a giant book and microsoft document that says what numbers have not been used yet and another for all the numbers the Earths and series in each version. I wonder if the number 1048 has meaning to it's selection or just some random number not used yet but only 4 number total also for it to be easily recalled better than a Earth with 10 numbers to it. Have to now keep in mind that story and characters that happen there is 1048 for further DLC talks and possible squeals tales to this Earth.

Wait, hold on. Wasn't the one who was gonna be in here Superior Octopus? And yet, that's Superior Spider-Man. And he says from 616? So that is THE SpOck.

Could that be a flashback of Spider-Verse?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I wonder how many spoilers this is going to have for Insomniac's rather successful Spider-Man game.
    There's already one spoiler about something that happens at the very end of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Wait, hold on. Wasn't the one who was gonna be in here Superior Octopus? And yet, that's Superior Spider-Man. And he says from 616? So that is THE SpOck.

Could that be a flashback of Spider-Verse?
    He probably goes back to that suit in-story. I imagine the "Superior Octopus" one-shot will deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There's already one spoiler about something that happens at the very end of the game.

He probably goes back to that suit in-story. I imagine the "Superior Octopus" one-shot will deal with it.
    Unless it's a fake-out, the solicit covers show him in his Superior Octopus outfit, so I'm curious if he will change into Superior at the end of the one-shot, or during Spider-Geddon.

Maybe his Octopus suit is destroyed in that one-shot?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman