Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Spidergeddon!

Quote Originally Posted by frizb View Post
    I like that Spiders-Man. He's pretty weird, but definitely different. Would love to see the origin. Loving this whole series way more than the original, which I enjoyed. Doesn't feel as rushed. Also can't believe that everyone is pinning 100% of the blame for the Inheritors escape on Otto. If the Spinners hadn't given them the bots that they used to make the transmitters, it wouldn't matter if Otto re-made the cloning tech. At worst, he's only half responsible.
    if you dont plan on getting the game just watch the cutscenes on Youtube. Its a very good adaptation of Peter Parker probably the best one in media besides the comics

I wonder if Spiders-Man is actually a call back to The Thousand.

There was also the Spiders-Man from Earth X, but I don't remember his deal off the top of my head.

-Pav, who does like the weirder spider characters...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Spider-Ma'am? Uhh...
    The Spider (capt. stacy)? Okay.
    what are the origins of both?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Spider-Ma'am? Uhh...
    The Spider (capt. stacy)? Okay.
    what are the origins of both?
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/May_Reilly_(Earth-8121)

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/May_Reilly_(Earth-3123)
    Last edited by boots; 11-09-2018 at 06:29 PM.
    troo fan or death

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I wonder if Spiders-Man is actually a call back to The Thousand.

There was also the Spiders-Man from Earth X, but I don't remember his deal off the top of my head.

-Pav, who does like the weirder spider characters...
    Unrelated, seemingly. He was a guy who mutated so his flesh resembled Spider-Man's costume, and also he had illusion-casting powers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Very cool Variant cover.
    It´s one of the best Homage covers to Spider-Man vol1#1 that i have seen.
    Would be way cool to see Philip Tan illustrating a Marvel Comic book besides doing covers.

Amazing Member

720333._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Look like Miles will get cosmic power and fight Solus in Spider-Geddon #5.

So....I guess that means Jessand Kaine and the rest fail in their mission.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Looking forward to this issue of Vault. Spider-Ma'am is adorable and I'm happy to learn more about Spiders-man.

Quote Originally Posted by frizb View Post
    I like that Spiders-Man. He's pretty weird, but definitely different. Would love to see the origin. Loving this whole series way more than the original, which I enjoyed. Doesn't feel as rushed. Also can't believe that everyone is pinning 100% of the blame for the Inheritors escape on Otto. If the Spinners hadn't given them the bots that they used to make the transmitters, it wouldn't matter if Otto re-made the cloning tech. At worst, he's only half responsible.
    I agree with everything here. I'm hoping the web warriors own up to their role in this eventually.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelJean View Post
    720333._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Look like Miles will get cosmic power and fight Solus in Spider-Geddon #5.
    Interesting. But the big question is... How the webs did Miles get the powers of the Captain Universe? Besides, Solus already fought a "Captain Spider-Verse" in Spider-Verse and devoured him. What can change this time? Also, I hope for the dead spiders from Spider-Verse to be restored somehow. Who knows?, maybe Captain Universe's powers will "mutate" in Miles, who is the "spider of two worlds" (616 and 1610); allowing him to restore the damage caused by the Inheritors somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Interesting. But the big question is... How the webs did Miles get the powers of the Captain Universe? Besides, Solus already fought a "Captain Spider-Verse" in Spider-Verse and devoured him. What can change this time? Also, I hope for the dead spiders from Spider-Verse to be restored somehow. Who knows?, maybe Captain Universe's powers will "mutate" in Miles, who is the "spider of two worlds" (616 and 1610); allowing him to restore the damage caused by the Inheritors somehow.
    well Miles already has additional powers maybe the captain universe powers will give him an additional power boost. Also whos to say thats its our Miles who is fighting Solus could be a Miles who was bestowed the powers of Captain Universe

I'm curious where it takes place because if I remember correctly the last cosmic spidey couldn't leave his home dimension or he'd lose the enigma force powers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    well Miles already has additional powers maybe the captain universe powers will give him an additional power boost. Also whos to say thats its our Miles who is fighting Solus could be a Miles who was bestowed the powers of Captain Universe
    Hardly. They said "Spider-Verse" was "Peter's show" and "Spider-Geddon" is going to be "Miles' show". Maybe this is what they meant back them. So I find difficult for this one to be another Miles Morales.

Interesting. But the big question is... How the webs did Miles get the powers of the Captain Universe? Besides, Solus already fought a "Captain Spider-Verse" in Spider-Verse and devoured him. What can change this time?
    yeah that's the first question in my head- do we need a retread of that type of showdown?
    troo fan or death

BANNED

Hardly. They said "Spider-Verse" was "Peter's show"
    I'd sat Spider-Verse was more Otto's show.