Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Spidergeddon!

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    So....I guess that means Jessand Kaine and the rest fail in their mission.
    And that probably means that whole team except for Jessica will die - she'll survive due to her radiation immunity (technically, she shouldn't even need the radiation suit she was wearing in Spider-Force #1).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Aw.

I like Ashley though. She's hilarious and her design is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I'd sat Spider-Verse was more Otto's show.
    I think it's fair to say that from now on if Marvel is going to do any Spider-Verse related event, then Otto is going to get second billing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I think it's fair to say that from now on if Marvel is going to do any Spider-Verse related event, then Otto is going to get second billing.
    I think technically it would be, if Gage and Slott do any Spider-Verse related event, Otto will be second billing, they're the ones who love him

So any updates with Miguel or Ben during this event??
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Aw.

I like Ashley though. She's hilarious and her design is great.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    So any updates with Miguel or Ben during this event??
    Miguel hasn't even shown up in this event so far, and Ben is mostly sane and rational, or at least doing a very good impression of "sane and rational," so Gage might just be ignoring the end of Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider (which we all should do, for our own sanity and rationality). Then again, with the solicited cover for Spider-Geddon #4 showing Ben wrapped up in Otto's tentacles and Otto making it clear that he has no regard for Ben after the events of The Clone Conspiracy (even if those were events partially precipitated by Otto's own fit of pique over the "Jackal" turning out to be a Spider-Clone and also insulting his beloved Anna Maria) . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Thoughts on the story in PP: TSSM where it's Spider-Man vs. Morlun 3?

Spectacular #312 was decent enough.

spoilers:
    Morlun chases Peter and Miles into a zoo where Peter comes up with a plan to take him out using tranquilizers. Peter tells Miles that he should take charge in taking out the other Inheritors as he's in no position to help them at the moment. As Miles leaves and Peter prepares to fight, Jonah arrives with a police squad to try and help Spider-Man.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

he should try mixing his radioactive blood in those tranquilizers and see if that has any effect on him.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Spectacular #312 was decent enough.

spoilers:
    Morlun chases Peter and Miles into a zoo where Peter comes up with a plan to take him out using tranquilizers. Peter tells Miles that he should take charge in taking out the other Inheritors as he's in no position to help them at the moment. As Miles leaves and Peter prepares to fight, Jonah arrives with a police squad to try and help Spider-Man.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I really hope that police squad doesn't get slaughtered by Morlun.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    he should try mixing his radioactive blood in those tranquilizers and see if that has any effect on him.
    Maybe he thinks the same thing won't work three times.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

What did everyone think of Vault of Spiders #2? I thought Spiders-Man story was interesting, but the other two were kinda forgettable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    spoilers:
    I really hope that police squad doesn't get slaughtered by Morlun.
    end of spoilers

Maybe he thinks the same thing won't work three times.
    why not? it's morluns kryptonite as it is the only thing that can stop him. it's not like he could build immunity to it.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 11-14-2018 at 08:21 PM.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

I liked the Spider-Geddon related issues today, with my favorite being PPTSSM. However, I hope that Peter's plan fails and he needs to do something more clever next , because the idea of Morlun being defeated by tranquilizer darts is just immensely stupid to me. This is the same guy who laughed off a direct nuclear impact...
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    What did everyone think of Vault of Spiders #2? I thought Spiders-Man story was interesting, but the other two were kinda forgettable.
    I'm glad we got to see Spiders-man's origin, but his characterization here seemed different than in Spidergeddon. I like him more in that comic.
    The Spider was ok. It reminded me of a modern Noir. I did laugh at least when he got hit once and immediately gave up on using his fists and pulled out a gun.
    Spider-Ma'am was my favorite. May's banter was cute and her dynamic with Peter and Ben was fun. I also loved how the setting felt like one of the early Stan Lee comics.

Astonishing Member

Spider-Geddon is no laughing matter with the Inheritors on the loose; but still, seeing all these weird and peculiar kinds of Spiders in the Multiverse, it's too fun to make it stop.

It seems George Stacy's Spider was battling an Electro who was actually our Electro's mom. Does this mean all the villains are the parents of the usual villains in the main reality? Then who is going to be HIS Green Goblin? Norman Osborn, or Norman's dad?