Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Spidergeddon!

Two things:

1) Ben was great this issue.

2) I just can't see Kaine taking orders from Doc Ock.

-Pav, who enjoyed the issue even if it was exposition-heavy...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

BANNED

Rats, there goes my theory about the cloning equipment being used to restore fallen spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Ben Reilly seems pretty stable for right now, and he does raise a very good point about Otto Octavius --- of all people --- not being in any position to cast stones on someone else's mental stability or moral accountability. Of course, depending on how well Ben's able to keep his s*** together next issue, given the cover solicit . . .
    yeah ben does seem stable so does this take place before the finale of Scarlet Spider issue 25 then?

BANNED

Another fun issue. I don't know if it's because it seems like a more compact tale than Spider-verse or the novelty that it's driven by Ock and Miles rather than Peter that makes it more appealing to me but this has been a nice surprise. Kind of thought this'd end up being an easy pass for me but I'm really enjoying it.

Yup, enjoyed this one too. I like the budding rivalry between Ock and Miles. It's a cool dynamic. PS4 Pete makes up for no 616 Pete and that's really fine by me.

Astonishing Member

Honestly, if there's a Spider that I don't care at all if it dies, that's Spider-Norman Osborn. It would be fun if, once they eat him, the Inheritor who did it get "infected" by Osborn's insanity.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Honestly, if there's a Spider that I don't care at all if it dies, that's Spider-Norman Osborn. It would be fun if, once they eat him, the Inheritor who did it get "infected" by Osborn's insanity.
    Same here. He's the only "acceptable loss" at this point, to use his own language.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I like the Uncle Ben/Kid Spider combo.

hey that boy Miles coming thru with the save. But why did he leave him alone with Morlun though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I like that Spiders-Man. He's pretty weird, but definitely different. Would love to see the origin. Loving this whole series way more than the original, which I enjoyed. Doesn't feel as rushed. Also can't believe that everyone is pinning 100% of the blame for the Inheritors escape on Otto. If the Spinners hadn't given them the bots that they used to make the transmitters, it wouldn't matter if Otto re-made the cloning tech. At worst, he's only half responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I love this

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    hey that boy Miles coming thru with the save. But why did he leave him alone with Morlun though.
    If I'm willing to bet, once Peter gets his second wind, he'll probably insist on Miles going back to recruit Spiders to subdue the other inheritors since that is technically the "larger" danger.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I appreciate how Norman and Otto both want to use the big sword for everything.