Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Spidergeddon!

BANNED

Yeah, probably means RYV Peter's a goner too. That, or it's MJ that dies.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Yeah, probably means RYV Peter's a goner too. That, or it's MJ that dies.
    I hope they know better. But...ah, well.

And I'm an idiot. In the solicits for Spider-Geddon, it says that it's 1 and 2 of 5. Haha. So it'll be extended to 6.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

All-New Member

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-oc...solicitations/

It seems they have replaced Ultimate Spider-Woman with the regular Spider-Woman for Spidergeddon.
    The original cover of SPIDER-GEDDON #1 used to have Ultimate Spider-Woman, but on the cover shown in the October 2018 solicitations she has been replaced with the regular Spider-Woman.

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-spide...iverse-teaser/

Also in the description of SPIDER-FORCE #1 it seems Kaine has told Spider-Woman something.
    This could have been reference to Kaine and Ultimate Spider-Woman knowing each other from Spider-Verse.

The deadliest mission in all of SPIDER-GEDDON has come up and Kaine has stepped forward for what he’s sure will be a suicide mission. But he can’t do it alone and Jessica Drew, A.K.A. Spider-Woman has signed on to help, but has Kaine told her the whole truth? With Ashley Barton, from the OLD MAN LOGAN universe, and two new characters (Astro-Spider and Spider-Kid), Kaine’s team is complete and their first mission may be their last!
    It is a shame she has been removed from the event. Ultimate Spider-Woman is one of my favorite characters and it would have been fun to see her again.
    Last edited by Chaos_Alfa; 07-26-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-oc...solicitations/

It seems they have replaced Ultimate Spider-Woman with the regular Spider-Woman for Spidergeddon.
    The original cover of SPIDER-GEDDON #1 used to have Ultimate Spider-Woman, but the cover shown in the October 2018 solicitations she has been replaced with the regular Spider-Woman.

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-spide...iverse-teaser/

Also in the description of SPIDER-FORCE #1 it seems Kaine has told Spider-Woman something.
    This could be reference to Kaine and Ultimate Spider-Woman know each other from Spider-Verse.

It is a shame she has been removed from the event. Ultimate Spider-Woman is one of my favorite characters and it would have been fun to see her again.
    Disappointing news.

One less reason for me to be interested in it.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

She wasn't originally meant to be on the cover. It was 616 Jess, but the artist got confused.

I do hope Ultimate Jess might get involved, since so far there's no sign of her.

Guess I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. I'm so glad Original Jess is going to be featured in this. Really interested to see what this mission with Kaine is and how she interacts with him and Ashley Barton.

I'm betting on a snark fest. And it will be glorious (I hope).
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Guess I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. I'm so glad Original Jess is going to be featured in this. Really interested to see what this mission with Kaine is and how she interacts with him and Ashley Barton.

I'm betting on a snark fest. And it will be glorious (I hope).
    I hope so, too, but ideally, Spidergeddon would have both 616 and Ultimate Jess. It'd be worth it to see their reactions to each other.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I hope so, too, but ideally, Spidergeddon would have both 616 and Ultimate Jess. It'd be worth it to see their reactions to each other.
    I feel like that's something we should have had in Spider-Verse but sadly we did not.

Also, even if Ultimate Jess isn't featured in a tie in, it doens't mean she won't show up or have a part to play. They also haven't mentioned Cindy and she was a big part of Spider-Verse. Sometimes, no news of a favorite character could mean something so big that they are really keeping it under wraps big time.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I'm not sure if I'm going to pick this up, I've never really skipped a Spider event and loved Spider-Verse to death. But collecting all of these tie ins isn't fun.
    Might finish buying all the Spider-Verse tie ins I missed. It is nice to see Jessica Drew again though!

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I feel like that's something we should have had in Spider-Verse but sadly we did not.

Also, even if Ultimate Jess isn't featured in a tie in, it doens't mean she won't show up or have a part to play. They also haven't mentioned Cindy and she was a big part of Spider-Verse. Sometimes, no news of a favorite character could mean something so big that they are really keeping it under wraps big time.
    They did say at SDCC that there are plans for Cindy, but no details of what. Presumably, because they didn't want to spoil Spider-Geddon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Digifiend, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Astonishing Member

Man, I have no time for Silk, blah. Undecided what I think about this as a Spider-Verse sequel. The original had good and bad things in it.

BANNED

Preview pages of Spidergeddon

Ah, Miles is fighting those guys who were in the Spider-Man cartoon a few weeks ago.

And that confirms the Web Warriors team's involvement, as there's Octavia Otto, Doc Ock's gender swapped heroic AU counterpart.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman