• Lena-it can be used to help and protect

16 64.00%
  • Both

5 20.00%
  • Neither

2 8.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Lena: Every luthor has the right to make and store kryptonite for self defense.
    Supergirl: Kryptonite is lethal to me. no way!
    Civil War in arrow verse.
    Lena guardian Sam vs Kara Alex and Martian Manhunter
    Mon el trues to get them to stop and practice cape fighting with him and gets punched by everyone.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 05-23-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    I think they are both right and wrong.

Kare needs to understand that even if she or Superman never turn into villains, there are still people or aliens that could control their minds and actions. Also, there are many Kryptonian who want to conquer Earth.

By the other hand, Lena needs to understand that someone can steal all her kryptonite and use it against Superman and Supergirl. James could have taken it, that means an alien with superpowers or some human with the right tools can also take it, even Lex. Someone can even steal the "recipe" to make kryptonite, or read Lena's mind to find to to make it.

I would like that at the end of the season, Kara travels to the past of Earth-1, before the last crossover, to give Oliver the piece of kryptonite that he used against Overgirl, but also more pieces, just in case of an emergency, as he said.
    Nice to see a forum for this, I actually wanted to talk about this. I like this issue that was brought up on the show though perhaps it could have been been written cause it seems a bit forced but whatever. Anyway I see both sides and both as others have said are right and wrong, what I like though is when it comes to Kryptonite our favorite characters from the house of el prove just how human they are and that they can get afraid to or arrogant too. I also like how both Lena and Kara are being well exactly the same from different points of view while both are being very naive.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by devil leonx View Post
    Nice to see a forum for this, I actually wanted to talk about this. I like this issue that was brought up on the show though perhaps it could have been been written cause it seems a bit forced but whatever. Anyway I see both sides and both as others have said are right and wrong, what I like though is when it comes to Kryptonite our favorite characters from the house of el prove just how human they are and that they can get afraid to or arrogant too. I also like how both Lena and Kara are being well exactly the same from different points of view while both are being very naive.
    This was further amplified in the latest episode. Lena creates a scatter field that blocks Kryptonian x-ray vision. When she uses it on Reign and Kara tests it, it hits her like brick to the face.

Kara of course complains that this could be used as a weapon against her. Lena points out she doesn't immediately think about Supergirl when she build something.

Honestly, Kara is starting to come across as a bit paranoid. Any time something could be used against her, she takes it as a personal insult because it can be weaponized.

I mean for gawd's sake, girl! A baseball bat can be used as a weapon and nobody needs a license to own one.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Astonishing Member

Yeah, Kara go back in time and charge out of a landing craft on Omaha beach with only your frail human flesh on your bones. Or be that teacher that just charged the rampage shooter with a basket ball, got shot three times but save the day.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Yeah, Kara go back in time and charge out of a landing craft on Omaha beach with only your frail human flesh on your bones. Or be that teacher that just charged the rampage shooter with a basket ball, got shot three times but save the day.
    Indeed. Paranoid and maybe just a bit cowardly.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor