Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Enough of the "world ending/major event" in each story of each book. Nothing of the stories effect the other books. With the exception of the Mojo crossover there have been "major" events in Blue, Gold, Astonishing and nothing bleeds over.

Having the school in NYC is stupid because logically Spiderman, Avengers, etc would show up to any threat. The Xbooks inclusion of the Hydra storyline was sad. Every other hero was busting their asses to help people and exhausted...The xmen were "ho hum"

This is an editorial issue because it's poor oversight. It's one thing to allow independence...it's another to green light stories that want to have a big impact and dont.

at the moment there are a lot of the same types of stories. Blue, Gold, Red all have new sentinels in similar forms. Logically that should be part of a bigger story and it isn't because they're all different origins/stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Am I right in thinking that you're saying Honey Badger should leave Jean's team and only appear in X-23?
    I love Laura and Honey Badger and I'm so happy to see them in Red right now still being written by Taylor. But my pitch makes Uncanny X-men more international so, in this case, they are better replaced by Sunspot and Karma so we have someone leading the Brazil and Vietnam embassies. But I couldn't be happier with Jeans team and Red in general right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    This is actually a great pitch. I applaud for both the ideas and the patience to craft all of this. 10/10 would read the hell out of an X-line like this.
    Thanks a lot! Making X-men related lists has pretty much cured my insomnia haha.