View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barrier #3 (of 5)

1 10.00%
  • Crude #2

0 0%
  • Curse Words #14

1 10.00%
  • Dead Hand #2

1 10.00%
  • Death of Love #4 (of 5)

0 0%
  • Dry County #3

0 0%
  • Flavor #1 [series premiere]

2 20.00%
  • Gideon Falls #3

4 40.00%
  • Infidel #3 (of 5)

0 0%
  • Kick Ass #4

1 10.00%
  • Moonshine #10

0 0%
  • Rat Queens #9

0 0%
  • The Wicked + The Divine #36

0 0%

Default Weekly Image poll #20 - Tell me what's your flava

You've just unwrapped a gold CD by stepping into this thread! Let's chat comics & vote vote vote - it worked for Eurovision!

Last time around the poll was won by the sixteenth issue of Monstress, always a popular series on this board (I need to get caught up again...).

This week's offerings include the half-way point for Barrier, which is a silent issue for good measure. Death of Love hits its penultimate issue this week, Infidel also reaches the half-way point, and Gideon Falls is reprinting all previous issues again! Must be a hit!

This week we also get a taste of a new Flavor! Written by Keatinge (Glory/Shutter/Ringside) and drawn by one of the Adventure Time wizzkids, this is set in a society where culinary efforts and food are the prime commodity. This culinary fantasty epic describes its world as Hunger Games with a Miyazaki seasoning, which you can see from the artwork. Let's hope the market's got appetite for this!

308456.jpg

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Couldn't vote this week-- only Image title I got was Dry County, and while I haven't read this newest issue, I didn't care for the first two (got this as it was on my pull list and I hate to stiff my LCS) and so withhold my vote. Alas. Ah, well, next week.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Fantastic Member

Just read Gideon Falls # 3 definitely hooked now .

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Just read Gideon Falls # 3 definitely hooked now .
    Me too. It was the only Image book I had this week but I'm starting to feel like Gideon Falls could be a great replacement as a favourite for Kill or Be Killed when it ends in a couple of months.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

I'm definitively hooked on Gideon Falls too - since the first issue, but gave my vote to Barrier. Very impressive alien designs. Wow.
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

A lot of people seem to be riding the Gideon Falls train. Anyone wanna give a quick elevator pitch?

Fantastic Member

Just read issue 4 like it a lot .