Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wouldn’t mind a few being a bit shorter than the average Amazon. I mean despite being short many women and men can win against a much larger opponent

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean despite being short many women and men can win against a much larger opponent
    In a straight up fight a person with the physical advantage is going to wreck the opponents who are below his/her physical class once they get their hands on said person. Realistically the only way a shorter and smaller person is winning is if they don't use with their physical attributes and use say an evasion/dodging tactic to tire them out, have outside help or if they do fight, play dirty or use cheap shots.

That said, I wouldn't mind shorter Amazons but I enjoy them being tall. Adds more of an "effect" to them imo.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I wouldn’t mind a few being a bit shorter than the average Amazon. I mean despite being short many women and men can win against a much larger opponent
    No, many shorter men and women will lose. A few may win.

Been lurking since '08 Marik Swift's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Her official height in the comics encyclopedia is 6 foot tall. It’s been that height for many years in the official guides.
    That's New Earth/pre N52/Pre Rebirth.

Current Diana (Rebirth) was stated as 6'2".