Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Default NiGHTS Into Dreams

NiGHTS Into Dreams was and still is a visually beautiful game with cool lighting an incredible soundtrack a ton of dreamlike imagery on the Sega Saturn back in 1996 and graphics were further improved for the Playstation 2 Remake in 2008 there arent many games that have its dreamlike imagery or any games that have its sort of gameplay

Here will be the discussion of everything and anything NiGHTS into Dreams Related like the Nightmaren and bosses to its music, artwork the dreamworld of Nightopia or other things related to it

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I always found it weird that the original game got a remaster for modern games while the Wii sequel has been completely forgotten about.

I still play Christmas NiGHTS every holiday.

The game's this weird footnote in history. In some ways, it can almost be pointed at as one of the factors in the downfall of Sega, as if Naka worked on a Sonic game instead of this (or even would have allowed another team to use the NiGHTS engine to make one as they planned), and given the Saturn that major exclusive Sonic game, it might have saved the system and not put Sega one foot in the grave already by the time the Dreamcast came out.

Very much one of the big gaming "what if?" scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I always found it weird that the original game got a remaster for modern games while the Wii sequel has been completely forgotten about.
    Very few Wii games even get ports or remasters. It's weird, considering the Wii pretty much printed money. It's shocking how badly that system has aged.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans