Default Has Jon ever interacted with Billy Batson?

I forget how old Billy is in this continuity, but isn't he relatively close to Jons age?

Feels like there would be potential in Kid Superman hanging out with a kid who basically turns into Superman. >_>

Jon interacting with Billy would require Billy actually being around, but he's been in limbo since the end of Darkseid War.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jon interacting with Billy would require Billy actually being around, but he's been in limbo since the end of Darkseid War.
    Yep! Another one of my favorite characters being held in limbo for no reason!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cerulean Scarab View Post
    I forget how old Billy is in this continuity, but isn't he relatively close to Jons age?

Feels like there would be potential in Kid Superman hanging out with a kid who basically turns into Superman. >_>
    New 52 marked him as fifteen. I don't know if it's been changed or not. Has he actually appeared in Rebirth?

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    New 52 marked him as fifteen. I don't know if it's been changed or not. Has he actually appeared in Rebirth?
    Shazam's only post-New 52 appearance to date has been in The Hellblazer Rebirth issue.

(that I'm aware of at least)

I think Billy's counted among the Legion and JSA as Doomsday Clock Debacle victims.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El