Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I have no interest in X-team books. Not anymore. I don't care about the X-Men. Not anymore.
    You must have missed the title of the thread.

Astonishing X-Men- Cyclops (leader), Nightcrawler, Colossus, Psylocke, Dazzler, Gambit, Archangel
    Uncanny X-Men- Rogue (leader), Emma Frost, Wolverine, Iceman, Jubilee, students
    Amazing X-Men- Jean Grey (leader), Storm, Namor, Gentile, Trinary, Sunfire, X-23, Honey Badger, Dust
    New X-Men- Cannonball, Husk, Hope, Hellion, Surge, Mercury, Rockslide, Anole, Quentin Quire, Armor, Idie, Broo (Guthrie siblings are lost in space with the next generation of X-Men!)
    X-Factor- Polaris, Havok, Beast, Sunspot, Skids, Siryn,
    X-Force- Cable, Deadpool, Domino, Warpath, Frenzy, Shatterstar
    New Mutants- Dani Moonstar, Pixie, Magik, Karma, M, Boom Boom, Wolfsbane, Chamber
    Extreme X-Men- Bishop, Sage, Kitty Pryde, Prestige, Doug Ramsey, Warlock
    X-Men Unlimited (random team-up book)

solos:
    Wolverine
    X-23
    Cable
    Storm
    Gambit and Rogue

X-Force: Cable, Deadpool, Domino, Shatterstar, Bedlam, Zeitgeist, Vanisher, and Peter.
    I love that lineup

Uncanny X-Men ft Cyclops, Wolverine and Xavier

BANNED

New Genwration X book with the original twam, and add in Maggott. Deal with them coming back from the dead and finding out what happened to other former Xmen characters that were abandoned like Lifeguard.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    You must have missed the title of the thread.
    And you must have missed what I wrote.

Incredible Member

Uncanny X-Men by Ed Piskor
    X-Men by Jonathan Hickman
    X-Force by Ed Brisson

That's all. Don't need a gazillion books

An X-Men book consisting of the animated series line-up plus Bishop would be my preference.

Wolverine
    Storm
    Cyclops
    Rogue
    Gambit
    Jean
    Beast
    Jubilee
    Bishop

Guaranteed top seller right there.

The rest of the mutants can form there own squad with X-Factor/X-Force/etc. for all I care

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    New Genwration X book with the original twam, and add in Maggott. Deal with them coming back from the dead and finding out what happened to other former Xmen characters that were abandoned like Lifeguard.
    This has made me chuckle so much and I don’t know why. Thank you......I do like your premise. The long lost x-men are always the most interesting to me.....I hope to see Sage, Revanche, Cecilia Reyes, Marrow, or even TBird III come back to an x team.

A resurrected Revanche on the same team as Betsy would be epic for me.

I would also love another x-women book.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

All of the books divert off of Uncanny X-Men, which is a team made up of Jean Grey, Magneto,
    Charles Xavier, Namor, Storm, Emma Frost, Sunspot, Beast, Cable, Wolverine, Rogue & Kitty Pryde. Some people with some pretty different ideologies. But, they’re all invested in making the world a better place for mutants and they’ve all lead the X-Men or other prominent teams at one point in time and/or are very powerful in terms of superpower and/or with the mutant community. They’re the X-Council and they negotiate with governments, stop terrorists from attacking Mutant Districts, lobby the U.N. And other nations, work with SHIELD, other superhero teams, etc.

The next team is Astonishing X-Men. While the Uncanny team works somewhat behind the
    scenes, the Astonishing team works out in the open. This is the PR team, trying to improve the mutant image. This team is made up of Rogue (Leader), Nightcrawler, Dazzler, Gambit, Cannonball, Sunspot, Iceman, Colossus, Kitty Pryde & Hope Summers. Think “happy” mutants.

Our next group is Generation X. Brought back together by Storm, these New X-Men were
    brought back together to create a better future for mutant kind. Starring Surge (Leader), X-23, Hellion, Anole, Pixie, Rockslide, Elixir, Dust, Gentle, Mercury, Prodigy & the Stepford Cuckoos.

X-Force was brought together by Cable & Magneto. The initial team is Cable (Leader), Wolverine, Warpath, Domino, Psylocke, Archangel, Daken, Magik, & Havok, but is open to changes in membership as the mission allows.

The last ongoing team that folds into the Mutant Nation is adjectiveless X-Men. The school
    book. Focuses on students and featured faculty like Northstar, Jubilee, Jean Grey, Chamber & Dani Moonstar.

The last team series is unrelated to the main narrative and would be X-Men: First Class, which
    would follow the O5 as they return to their own timeline/alternate universe/whatever and try to change it for the better using their knowledge of a potential future. I’m guessing they’d probably start by finding Alex, for example.

Solo Series would be Wolverine, X-23 and Cable & Deadpool.
    So to wrap up -
    Uncanny X-Men:
    Jean Grey, Magneto, Charles Xavier, Namor, Storm, Emma Frost, Sunspot, Cable, Wolverine, Rogue, Beast & Kitty Pryde
    Astonishing X-Men:
    Rogue (Leader), Nightcrawler, Dazzler, Gambit, Cannonball, Sunspot, Iceman, Colossus, Kitty Pryde & Hope Summers
    Generation X:
    Surge (Leader), X-23, Hellion, Anole, Pixie, Rockslide, Elixir, Dust, Gentle, Mercury, Prodigy & the Stepford Cuckoos
    X-Force:
    Cable (Leader), Wolverine, Warpath, Domino, Psylocke, Archangel, Daken, Magik, & Havok
    X-Men:
    Jean Grey, Jubilee, Dani Moonstar, Chamber, Karma, Northstar, Rachel Grey, Indra, Armor, Gabby, Bling!, Oya, Blindfold & Franklin Richards.
    X-Men: First Class
    Jean Grey, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Angel, Professor X
    Wolverine
    X-23
    Cable & Deadpool
    Last edited by DamianWayne1; 05-24-2018 at 03:11 AM.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Kinda on topic... Does anyone know the current rosters for the existing books? I'm not even sure whats what anymore. I know gold had another team while the main one was in prison, Blue had the O5, but then another led by Polaris; Astonishing according to Soule was never a team; New Mutants is a mini-series, right? Cable is a solo, but I saw something like a X-Force vibe group around him and is Exiles even an X-Men title anymore? Red is fully formed, but not really? Anyone know whats going on with the books we have now?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Kinda on topic... Does anyone know the current rosters for the existing books? I'm not even sure whats what anymore. I know gold had another team while the main one was in prison, Blue had the O5, but then another led by Polaris; Astonishing according to Soule was never a team; New Mutants is a mini-series, right? Cable is a solo, but I saw something like a X-Force vibe group around him and is Exiles even an X-Men title anymore? Red is fully formed, but not really? Anyone know whats going on with the books we have now?
    It’s actually kind of exciting with the rotating casts.

Gold has Kitty, Storm, Prestige (Rachel Grey), Colossus, Nightcrawler, and now Pyro (not the original Pyro, but a new one). Pyro doesn’t make sense to me, because Guggs could have easily used Magma who has a similar power set, but no he wanted to use someone new.......occasional guest stars are Magma, Gambit, Rogue, Magik, and Iceman.

Blue alternates between the O5 and the Polaris led team which consists of Jimmy Hudson, Bloodstorm, Daken, Xorn, and a newer character called Gazing Nightshade.

New Mutants is a mini series. The team consists of Magik leading Wolfsbane, Boom Boom, Rictor, and Strong Guy. They’ve been hired for a mission by Karma. Prodigy has also been assisting on the mission. Great book in my opinion.

Cable is Solo, but you know how time traveling stories are. He will meet up with original x-force soon in his next time traveling adventure.

I don’t consider the Exiles book an X-book but apparently the Marvel solicitations brands it as one.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Kinda on topic... Does anyone know the current rosters for the existing books? I'm not even sure whats what anymore. I know gold had another team while the main one was in prison, Blue had the O5, but then another led by Polaris; Astonishing according to Soule was never a team; New Mutants is a mini-series, right? Cable is a solo, but I saw something like an X-Force vibe group around him and is Exiles even an X-Men title anymore? Red is fully formed, but not really? Anyone know whats going on with the books we have now?
    X-Men Gold: The current team appears to be Kitty, Rachel, Colossus, Storm, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit, Iceman & Pyro. Susceptible to change as at least four of these characters are attached to other titles.

X-Men Blue: Currently Magneto, Polaris, Jimmy Hudson, Daken, Xorn, Bloodstorm & Gazing Nightshade. Danger + the O5 are returning though.

X-Men Red: Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, X-23, Honey Badger, Namor, Gentle and Trinary. Storm just joined, and Gambit will join in a later issue.

Astonishing X-Men: After #12 of the current title, the team is being replaced with Havok, Beast, Colossus, Warpath, Dazzler and a mystery member.

New Mutants: Magik, Wolfsbane, Rictor, Boom-Boom and Strong Guy. Karma, Prodigy, Warlock + Shatterstar have featured but aren't on the field team.

Weapon X: Currently Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike and Domino. Omega Red is set to join, and a mystery female member (probably Mystique or Sage)

As for Cable, he had an 'Newer Mutants' team for an arc, with Blink, X-23, Armor, Shatterstar and Doop.

How I would like it;

X-Men Gold: Let Kitty and Peter take a long honeymoon (see X-Men legacy below) and let New Pyro just be a cameo cast member. Then Nightcrawler, Storm and Gambit out, as they join(ed) Red X-Men. Leaving as core cast Rachel, Rogue and Iceman. Add the 3 girls who already reappeared many times; Cecilia, Magma and Magik and add Cannonball and Cable.

X-Men Blue: The O5 get back to their timeline, take Daken off (one Logan clone is enough). I do like the feel of the book, so Magneto, Polaris, Jimmy, Shen Xorn, Bloodstorm, Gazing Nightshade and Danger. Add Emma after the Mothervine stuff and Hijack, as he has so much potential. Then I am happy.

X-Men Red: Loving the current cast of Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, X-23, Honey Badger, Namor, Gentle, Storm, Gambit and Trinary. So, let’s leave it as it is.

Astonishing X-Men: Will be Havok, Beast, Colossus, Warpath, Dazzler and a mystery member. I would like to take Colossus and Beast out and add Firestar and Northstar and then Anole and Rockslide.

New Mutants: Let Karma and Moonstar co-lead this team and keep Wolfsbane, Rictor and Boom-Boom Then add Shatterstar, Husk, Chamber and Jubilee.

Weapon X: This one I would drastically change. Only keep Domino, add Wolverine, Psylocke, Archangel, Bishop, Sage, Neal Shaara and Vanisher. A mix of X-Treme and Uncanny X-Force.

Exiles, I really cannot care about this. So I would cancel it and replace it with;

X-Men Black: Sunspot, Hellion, Surge, Hope, Indra, Elixir, Mercury and Dust. Grown up X-Kids, who are the new generation of X-Men. No more teaching, out in the field.

Solo series;
    Weapon H has potential, so let it stay, buy interact with the X-Men. Let Blindfold and Bling! be his sidekicks. That would make the book worth while and let him fight X-villain.

Wolverine is a no-brainer, same as X-23.

And then I would add a X-Men: Legacy title, in which each arc would feature a story focused on one or two X-Men. Like done in the past, but shorter stories. First one being the honeymoon of Kitty and Peter, where they then decide to leave the X-Men and start a family.
    Last edited by Jesse-James; 05-30-2018 at 12:15 AM.

Something with Cyclops in it.

For the adult version, something about the road back. While I feel it was undeserved, he did become a pariah towards the end. This book needs to address that.

If they want to keep the young one instead, then Cyclops and the Starjammers. Something similar to the old solo he had semi-recently, but without finding reasons to remove the Starjammers from every arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    X-Force: Cable, Deadpool, Domino, Shatterstar, Bedlam, Zeitgeist, Vanisher, and Peter.
    I love that lineup

Uncanny X-Men ft Cyclops, Wolverine and Xavier
    I’m down with both of these. That X-Force lineup might be a bit too spot on in terms of the movie lineup though. Maybe forget Vanisher and Zeitgeist. And make Peter a random supporting character. Throw in Boomer or Feral too and I’m down, though.