Default Superhero Girls series

With Lauren Faust. If they can make her do a animated Wonder Woman animated series with a great design that she can do I would be happy.

https://www.cbr.com/dc-super-hero-gi...tion&view=list

I’m not really a fan of the WW redesign that much.
    Last edited by greymoon; 05-22-2018 at 04:27 AM.

Super-cute, or wonder-cute as the case may be.

I like the redesigns and I'm a fan of Faust and her storytelling and characterizations abilities. I'll see how this one plays out. I'm not a regular watcher of DC Super Hero Girls, because I find it juvenile. (Which is still great for the audience.) Her work on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and the seasons of MLP she was on had more nods to adults. Hopefully this redesign and relaunch will too.

Astonishing Member

I trust in Lauren Faust.

I just noticed her earrings are the same from her Justice League Action design. Neat .

I just realized that animated Wonder Woman gets the tan treatment a lot (not that I'm complaining). Now if only the comics could consistently color her skin tone that olive/brown color.

Little girls all over the world cried when they saw these. Ok, some adults too. Is there only one animator now? Thundercats have the same monstrous look.

I like the new costume, but, previously, the DC Super Hero Girls were drawn so elegantly, and they were pretty, and these designs are.... not. I just don't understand who thought this change was appealing... and to whom.

DC Super Hero Girls WW.jpg

DC Super Hero Girls.jpg

Even if the show is good, or fun, I don't think i can get past this anger-filled redesign of the characters. I'm probably not alone.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Little girls all over the world cried when they saw these. Ok, some adults too. Is there only one animator now? Thundercats have the same monstrous look.

I like the new costume, but, previously, the DC Super Hero Girls were drawn so elegantly, and they were pretty, and these designs are.... not. I just don't understand who thought this change was appealing... and to whom.

DC Super Hero Girls.jpg

Even if the show is good, or fun, I don't think i can get past this anger-filled redesign of the characters. I'm probably not alone.
    It does look like Trash. DC really should just take all of their properties off of Cartoon Network, because they are destroying them.
    Richard Alexander

Incredible Member

I like the new costume.

I don’t mind the art design - I guess it’s what is popular these days!

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post

DC Super Hero Girls.jpg

Good Lord!!!!! Terrible designs!!! For both the Super Hero Girls and Thundercat shows.

Who gives these designers their approval? I'd fire their butt if I was given pics of this new look.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It's Teen Titans Go isn't it

The designs are much more stylized then in the original DC Super Hero Girls, but I think that works in this shows favor rather then against it.

I don't expect this will be much like TTG! or the Thundercats reboot, but that also makes me apprehensive towards how Cartoon Network might handle the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's Teen Titans Go isn't it
    I think they're going for more "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" feel here (since Lauren Faust is spearheading this).