NIGHTWING ANNUAL #1
    PLASTIC MAN #3
    TEEN TITANS #21
    THE TERRIFICS #7
    TITANS #24

Big Month!
    Batman - Daredevil

Spectacular Member

Is Hellblazer cancelled? Maybe they can bring John Constantine back to Vertigo for their 2018 relaunch. Because he's just been so meh in the DCU (I actually really dug his DCYou run but I know I'm in the minority there).
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

Quote Originally Posted by nickytesla96 View Post
    Is Hellblazer cancelled? Maybe they can bring John Constantine back to Vertigo for their 2018 relaunch. Because he's just been so meh in the DCU (I actually really dug his DCYou run but I know I'm in the minority there).
    I don't see them trying to move Constantine out of the main DCU continuity, they've pushed him too hard for that, but I could see them doing something with him in "Young Animal" or maybe back to Vertigo at some point.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see them trying to move Constantine out of the main DCU continuity, they've pushed him too hard for that, but I could see them doing something with him in "Young Animal" or maybe back to Vertigo at some point.
    I could see them shifting him to Vertigo again. They can still maintain his links with the DCU, but under Vertigo they can explore more mature age themes again. Which is why recent series with him haven't been as successful as they were under Vertigo.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    While true he's been pushed enough to have name recognition as a DC character now, what with the New 52, NBC series, JLD animated film, and Arrowverse appearances. But still seems like most of his actual acclaim and sales come from his Vertigo run rather than his New 52/DCYou/Rebirth runs. I feel like DC could have it both ways and either have two versions or just play loose with continuity (which is kinda DC's shtick now). Relaunch him in Vertigo but still have him appear in Justice League Dark and other DCU titles if they want.

Would be interesting to see what the next Young Animal relaunch brings if it ever happens. Doom Patrol is continuing but over at Marvel, Gerard Way's co-writing with Lonnie and Nadler (The Dregs from Black Mask Studios) on a new SP//dr story. Hope this doesn't mean he's less interested in doing possible future Young Animal work. Because while Marvel imo is more supportive of that style/tone of stories, DC has a better assortment of characters to take advantage of it.
    Last edited by nickytesla96; 05-22-2018 at 08:26 PM.
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

Fantastic Member

Marvel's August solicitation is heavy!
    Does Dc need to worry about it?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by madmodpoetgod View Post
    Marvel's August solicitation is heavy!
    Does Dc need to worry about it?
    No DC doesn't need to worry. Marvel always has more series and characters going on (some might argue too many) + events/minis + Star Wars. Unless I'm mistaken it's been like that for a while.

Spectacular Member

Curious of way they made a completly different squad for the annual.
    Btw when is azzarillo supposed to step in?

Quote Originally Posted by Bromor View Post
    Curious of way they made a completly different squad for the annual.
    Btw when is azzarillo supposed to step in?
    Probably around the time all the new creative teams Bleeding Cool teased start coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    Cancellation of Batwoman- no loss. I tried so hard to like this series but it was 2 years of "secret history" characters I had no interest in. Where was Jacob, Bette, etc? Kate has gotten much better service in Detective.
    Kate is so much more than just her supporting cast. I'm glad this series took a risk like that, because it allowed there to be a greater character focus on, y'know, her. And that's been great, pretty much equal to how she's been in 'Tec.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)