Default There's a massive DC sale on comixology. What are the Wonder Woman must-reads?

Ive already checked out The Circle, Ruckas old run and the first few volumes of Perez's run. Hoping to branch out.

The ones thar look kind of interesring to me are War of the Gods, Paradise Lost/Found, and the volumes by John Byrne and Mike Deodato.

Gail Simone's The Circle

Greg Rucka's The Hiketeia

Joe Kelly's JLA: Golden Perfect

Christopher Moeller's JLA: League of One

We had a favourite Wonder Woman stories thread a month ago, it might be worth a look.

Gail Simone's recent Diana/Conan crossover is so much out of continuity it's silly, but it's an interesting and well-done story.

The two first volumes of Pérez, Rucka's Hiketeia (my favorite WW story), The Legend of Wonder Woman.

Fantastic Member

Of the items that are in the sale--

I'd say Azzarello. Try the first trade, "Blood," and if you like it, try the rest.

Justice League, A League of One (featuring the JLA but ostensibly a Wonder Woman story).

Wonder Woman: Earth One by Grant Morrison.

Wonder Woman: Mike Deodato. Messner-Loebs wrote some great stories. Features the introduction of Artemis.

Wonder Woman: Forgotten Legends (it's a throwback tale, with Golden Age influenced art, but still a pretty good story. Look at the preview pages to see if it's your cup of tea).

And if you want to sample the real thing, The Golden Age volume One is a great place to start.

War of the Gods is a little bit of a muddle. As for Byrne and Jimenez, I'm not really a big fan, so I can't recommend them, but other people seem to like them.