Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Well, I have greatly enjoyed the las couple of issues. My favorite member of the team has been Omega Red.

I haven't been reading the series before these last few issues. From skimming the review threads, I have gathered that some readers don't like the way Domino is being written. Was she written a lot differently in this story than she was in earlier issues? She reads as havin more or less to have the same personality in these last two issues as she does in her solo comic to me. I do hope she leaves when the new team forms. I cant see her working with these kinds of killers just for money that she could get doing other merc jobs.
    Imo, Domino is written out of character in her solo as well. BUT its still leagues better than what she is in Weapon X.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Pak said she had a big story coming in chapter 22.
    That would be the debut of Weapon X-Force
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    It's amazing that people are actually putting so much dirt on this scene? Bad/lazy storytelling? I-
    Look, Greg, I understand getting negative feedback about creative work can be hard. I'm sorry for my phrasing - I could've been more considerate about how I delivered my feedback and will work on that. I really do enjoy a lot of your work, and I look forward to Sage's big return! But, this scene was garbage.

Thanks for the recap/review Silver Fang, I dropped the book after the last issue so it's nice to know that things are getting better now lol. It seems Pak heard about some of the complaints and he's trying to do better with Creed's characterization so that's great.

I might try this serie again with issue 22 and the new Weapon X-Force team (what a terrible team name though).

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Thanks for the recap/review Silver Fang, I dropped the book after the last issue so it's nice to know that things are getting better now lol. It seems Pak heard about some of the complaints and he's trying to do better with Creed's characterization so that's great.

I might try this series again with issue 22 and the new Weapon X-Force team (what a terrible team name though).
    If Pak can keep up this characterization, then it'll be great. I hope we don't get this one great chapter, only to go back to chapter 17 level bad the next issue(s).

Idk if he planned this arc for Sabretooth, and had him intentionally acting like a moron. Or if he thought the characterization was fine, but decided to fix it with after hearing fan complaints. Lord knows I sent numerous emails to the X-office in complaint. And also passed the link around for other Creed fans to complain. Hoping if they saw Creed actually had fans, they may try harder with him.

Looking at a preview sketch shown in chapter 16, the series is still gonna retain it's typical brand of comedy
    RCO023.jpg
    I can't imagine what they're arguing about. Unless Creed really end up keeping his tiger, which isn't gonna mesh with Domino's puppy. lol Given the exaggerated art, it's clearly a comedic scene.

As long as they continue to show Creed as intelligent & competent, I'm good. But that's only if Mystique is not one of the new team members. So, for me, here's to hoping neither of the 2 right-hand silhouettes are her.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-25-2018 at 06:07 AM.

If Pak can keep up this characterization, then it'll be great.

Idk if he planned this arc for Sabretooth, and had him intentionally acting like a moron. Or if he thought the characterization was fine, and decided to fix it with this arc. Lord knows I sent numerous emails to the X-office in complaint. And also passed the link around for other Creed fans to complain. Hoping if they saw Creed actually had fans, they may try harder with him.

Looking at a preview sketch shown in chapter 16, the series is still gonna retain it's typical brand of comedy
    RCO023.jpg
    I can't imagine what they're arguing about. Unless Creed really does end up keeping his tiger, which isn't gonna mesh with Domino's puppy. lol Given the exaggerated art, it's clearly a comedic scene in nature.

As long as they continues to show Creed as intelligent & competent, I'm good. But that's only if Mystique is not one of the new team members. Sadly, even if the characterization on Creed becomes phenomenal, I can't read him if he's gonna be in a relationship with her.

So, for me, here's to hoping neither of the 2 right-hand women in the silhouettes are her.
    Yeah comedy doesn't bother too as long as Creed is written well, let's hope Pak knows what he's doing. One the two silhouettes is Domino I'm almost sure of it, but unfortunately the other one really look like Mystique in her classic costume or maybe it's someone from the Winter Guard lol.

We might know for sure next month...

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I can only pray it's not Mystique. Hopefully it's a new character, or an old character being given some spotlight finally. Hell, let Guggenheim have Mystique over in Gold. lol But we may will be getting some hints. editor, Chris Robinson tweeted for fans to keep an eye on #xmenmonday on twitter because hints would be coming on Weapon X-Force.

I can only pray it's not Mystique. Hopefully it's a new character, or an old character being given some spotlight finally. Hell, let Guggenheim have Mystique over in Gold. lol But we may will be getting some hints. editor, Chris Robinson tweeted for fans to keep an eye on #xmenmonday on twitter because hints would be coming on Weapon X-Force.
    That's good to know, we might get the same kind of reveal we got with the Red team's roster revealed throughout the day.
    Last edited by Hush; 05-25-2018 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC001 View Post
    No, Jonathan is a Wolverine , they are a DIFFERENT species of Animal.

Unless, you were referring to Gabby, who is a sister/sidekick, not a pet
    I was referring to Gabby and I was joking like shes the team pet/sidekick.