Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think Dr Druid is also a telepath though, so... maybe Amanda Sefton or someone?

Diablo or Black Talon? Agatha Harkness? Nico Minoru?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

I think DOE Phantom could call upon the supernatural panthers or tigers? Which gave him some superhuman strength speed and abilities.
    oh yeah I had forgotten that he could do this. this may mean that it's a stomp in his favour as I recall him wrecking tanks casually after invoking the tigers or panther or whatever strength.

The King Feature Syndicate Action Heroes, aka. King's Watch aka. Defenders of the Earth, vs their Marvel Universe analogues.
    Individual or as a team:

Flash Gordon vs Peter Quill (Star Lord)
    Mandrake vs Dr. Strange
    Lothar vs Luke Cage
    Phantom vs Moonknight(or Black Panther)

And vs their DC analogues: Although open to better sugestions:
    Flash Gordon vs Adam Strange
    Mandrake vs Dr. Fate, Zatarra(or more fun Zatanna)
    Lothar vs Bronze Tiger
    Phantom vs Batman
    So is this the Cartoon versions of the Defenders of the Earth characters or their comic versions???

while I agree with most re the outcome vs both Marvel and DC counterparts It's not the clean sweep most indicate.
    Phantom (if Cartoon version) should beat either Black Panther or Batman. His mystical ability to call on the power of ten tigers makes him more enhanced than the Heart shape herb does for T'Challa.

All the other members of Defenders of the Earth loose badly

Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
    So is this the Cartoon versions of the Defenders of the Earth characters or their comic versions???
    Was somewhat implying an amalgam of all hence the image and..
    The King Feature Syndicate Action Heroes, aka. King's Watch aka. Defenders of the Earth,
    So yeah while DOE Phantom dropped the twin revolvers for supernatural powers, lets say for this battle he could implicitly engage both.

Also Mandrakes "illusions" for the most part acted as "real"- a shield could physically stop bullets etc. can we extrapolate all his mental creations as "real" from there.

Neat tricks...

Last edited by Güicho; 07-16-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Do you know anything about Shaman from Alpha Flight? I'm wracking my brain for lower end magicians
    I wouldn't call Shaman low end, his daughter has feats on Stranges level and he's not that far behind her.
    A better marvel match for Mandrake might be Devil Slayer. TP which he uses for illusions and his cloak for dimensional travel plus low level TK

I think DOE Phantom could call upon the supernatural panthers or tigers? Which gave him some superhuman strength speed and abilities.
    I really need to read more of a thread before replying. You'd think I'd have learned by ow as often as I come in and say something already brought up

Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
    I wouldn't call Shaman low end, his daughter has feats on Stranges level and he's not that far behind her.
    A better marvel match for Mandrake might be Devil Slayer. TP which he uses for illusions and his cloak for dimensional travel plus low level TK
    That's fair. I honestly had no idea if they were low end or not. Hence why I was asking about them. I just couldn't think of many lower end guys is all
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Was somewhat implying an amalgam of all hence the image and..

So yeah while DOE Phantom dropped the twin revolvers for supernatural powers, lets say for this battle he could implicitly engage both.

Also Mandrakes "illusions" for the most part acted as "real"- a shield could physically stop bullets etc. can we extrapolate all his mental creations as "real" from there.

Neat trick...
    Further from DOE:

Teleport, illusions made real, surprisingly powerful, I think peoples re downplaying him here.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Further from DOE:

Teleport, illusions made real, surprisingly powerful, I think peoples re downplaying him here.
    still nothing close to the crap strange and fate can pull out.

Incredible Member

The King Feature Syndicate Action Heroes, aka. King's Watch aka. Defenders of the Earth, vs their Marvel Universe analogues.
    Individual or as a team:

Flash Gordon vs Peter Quill (Star Lord)
    Mandrake vs Dr. Strange
    Lothar vs Luke Cage
    Phantom vs Moonknight(or Black Panther)

And vs their DC analogues: Although open to better sugestions:
    Flash Gordon vs Adam Strange
    Mandrake vs Dr. Fate, Zatarra(or more fun Zatanna)
    Lothar vs Bronze Tiger
    Phantom vs Batman
    Mandrake would be better matched against Princess Projectra

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Screw it, DELETE.
    Last edited by big_adventure; 07-15-2019 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Not realizing is
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Shaman's feats are mostly ritual/prep things, or using his magic man-purse to pull useful-ish things out. I don't recall many combat-applicable pure sorcery feats for him.

Amanda Sefton was mentioned, but she's actually rolling with some decent feats that she can flash out pretty quickly, so... she's not too bad.
    You’re replying to a post from over a year ago just because the OP necro’d the thread without changing the outcome in the slightest.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    You’re replying to a post from over a year ago just because the OP necro’d the thread without changing the outcome in the slightest.
    That's what I get for not looking at the date. Ooops. I'll just delete it, as it's useless. Thanks my duck.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan