Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Preview looks great and it's always a plus to have Jim Cheung on the art. Probably will be one of the last stories where spoilers:
    Victor's face won't be scarred ....again ;-(
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Ben Grimm at his biggest and best. This one looks to be exceptionally fantastic.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Preview looks great and it's always a plus to have Jim Cheung on the art. Probably will be one of the last stories where spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I hate that the potential stories that could be told between a good Doom and our Reed is now gone. They are going to go the easy route by having Doom regress before even meeting Reed, Sue, and Val. I'm very disappointed.
    end of spoilers

On a more positive note, I love that Ben has become a giant to fight Doomlactus it's very Secret Wars like and I hope he eventually gets similar powers to his Secret Wars counterpart.

Also Commander Sue Storm just sounds so good to me.

Spectacular Member

spoilers:
    I hate that the potential stories that could be told between a good Doom and our Reed is now gone. They are going to go the easy route by having Doom regress before even meeting Reed, Sue, and Val. I'm very disappointed.
    end of spoilers

On a more positive note, I love that Ben has become a giant to fight Doomlactus it's very Secret Wars like and I hope he eventually gets similar powers to his Secret Wars counterpart.

Also Commander Sue Storm just sounds so good to me.
    So far, 2-in-1 has been an enjoyable series and it looks to be even more so. I do hope that Zdarsky can continue the series for a long while after the Fantastic Four returns. I'd hate to see this series fall by the wayside.

spoilers:
    As much as I prefer to see a reformed Doom, it erases a major adversary from the Marvel Universe. Historically, Reed is so much more selfless than Victor - that they should always be at odds. I don't think you they should go and make them best buddies - the rivalry still needs to be there. I think if you took him away as a rival, it diminishes Reed.
    end of spoilers

It looks super cool!!!

Thanks Crimz !
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Double post
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    end of spoilers
    Unfortunately,spoilers:
    it already happenned within IRON MAN #600
    end of spoilers.......!!!

Otherwise....excellent Preview indeed...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BAS View Post
    So far, 2-in-1 has been an enjoyable series and it looks to be even more so. I do hope that Zdarsky can continue the series for a long while after the Fantastic Four returns. I'd hate to see this series fall by the wayside.

spoilers:
    As much as I prefer to see a reformed Doom, it erases a major adversary from the Marvel Universe. Historically, Reed is so much more selfless than Victor - that they should always be at odds. I don't think you they should go and make them best buddies - the rivalry still needs to be there. I think if you took him away as a rival, it diminishes Reed.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I know that it was inevitable that Doom would return to his ways, but it was a missed opportunity that he never even got to interact with Reed or Val during his heroic phase. The importance of their rivalry is why it would make for an interesting story with a different angle to their dynamic. Turing him back before then is a mistake.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I know that it was inevitable that Doom would return to his ways, but it was a missed opportunity that he never even got to interact with Reed or Val during his heroic phase. The importance of their rivalry is why it would make for an interesting story with a different angle to their dynamic. Turing him back before then is a mistake.
    end of spoilers
    Not happy about this. Not happy at all. Damn, I have to read that IM600 story now and I'm not going to like it.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I totally agree....spoilers:
    I think it would have been fun to have Reed and Victor be not so friendly rivals. They willl never be bosom buddies even on the best of days I like how Zdarsky has Doom get annoyed by the suggesttion that even an AU Doom could be taken by surprised. But most of all, I'd have liked to have seen Val see Victor's true face had it not become disfigured by the explosion long ago.
    end of spoilers

characters size-changing is so obnoxious when Ant-Man's not around. Zdarsky has done if twice now; party foul. Scott was just as much a part of the FF extended family.

At least he has been a good addition to the MCU. Maybe one day the Fantastic Four, Doom, Galactus, the Silver Surfer will be too.

I'd just like to add Jim Cheung's Victor looks damned fine, better than in his Children's Crusade issues. And I like Reed with the beard.