Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Thanos X Care Bears.

You know. As some kind of deconstructive philosophical piece, I could see this working, as it would examine the Care Bears having an existential crisis over the fact that their evil heartless villain, Thanos, is capable and in fact motivated by love and caring, it's just the object of his affections (Death) is antithetical towards everything they care about.
    ~ Previously known as Sound Silence

Incredible Member

Attack on Titan and the Avatar universe. I just see so much potential with this idea.

Astonishing Member

Attack on Titan vs. Thanos the Titan vs. Teen Titans vs. Teen Titans Go vs. the Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Attack on Titan vs. Thanos the Titan vs. Teen Titans vs. Teen Titans Go vs. the Titanic.
    You left off the best ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38AYeNGjqg0
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-09-2018 at 03:22 AM.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine in the Marvel universe.

Astonishing Member

I would like to see a collection of stories where the best thriller assassins, detectives and agents discover that vampires exist (not the omnipotent types) but perhaps the Anita Blake or original Dracula level.

Agents - Gabriel Allon, Mitch Rapp, Lucas Davenport, Stone Barrington, Dave Robicheaux, Robie and Reel, Reacher, or whomever. They are charged with finding the head vampire and taking it out. They have access to all their usual assets and support.

I realize Doomsday Clock is sort of already doing this but I'd really like to see an idealistic superhero crossover into Watchmen. And not just idealistic, but powerful enough that they can't be ignored. Someone like Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman, I want to see how a world that cynical would react to them.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Going back to the absurd...

El Mariachi (Desperado)
    x
    El Kabong
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-10-2018 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Going back to the absurd...

El Mariachi (Desperado)

El Kabong
    I can see something like, they accidentally swap guitar cases at a bar. Hijinks ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    I would like to see a collection of stories where the best thriller assassins, detectives and agents discover that vampires exist (not the omnipotent types) but perhaps the Anita Blake or original Dracula level.

Agents - Gabriel Allon, Mitch Rapp, Lucas Davenport, Stone Barrington, Dave Robicheaux, Robie and Reel, Reacher, or whomever. They are charged with finding the head vampire and taking it out. They have access to all their usual assets and support.
    Ooh, I like this.

In a similar vein, John Wick vs. Baba Yaga. She hears of his reputation and decides to test him in a series of supernatural trials, in order to see if he is worthy of bearing her name.
    ~ Previously known as Sound Silence

BANNED

Kung Fury X Judge Dredd.

This one I would pay to see in iMax.

Incredible Member

Streaky the SuperCat vs Mighty Mouse.

Bill & Ted & Cable & Deadpool's Excellent Adventures. who wouldn't want to see this happen?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

One Piece and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Because both of those shows heavily involve the theme of going the extra mile for your friends.

And just to be silly...

Transformers and Ranma 1/2. Jusenkyo Wars! What happens when the Autobots and the Decepticons encounter cursed springs?

He-Man & Double Dragon Neo - the story of two Magical Skeletons.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Spectacular Member

Some other interesting crossovers I just thought of would be:

Narutaru and Pokémon. Both franchises have mons, but one of them is darker than many outright horror series, with the other being a kids series, albeit with god-like mons. One thing is for sure, though: Ash better call up all his Legendary Pokémon friends, ASAP! And he better have the likes of Mewtwo, Arceus, and Rayquaza on speed dial and tell Mewtwo and Rayquaza to come Mega Evolved and hope that the Pokédex feat are real if he has to face some of the stronger Dragonets.

Berserk and the Legend of Zelda. I wonder how Link would handle the darkness of the Berserk universe. One thing is for sure, though; the Master Sword and Light Arrows will definitely come in handy for this battle.

Babylon 5 and the Gundam UC universe. For me, it would be interesting to see how Earthforce, the League of Non-aligned worlds, or the Interstellar Alliance (depending of when in the B5 series this crossover would take place) would interact with the Principality of Zeon and the Earth Federation.